Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

2021-22 Website Upgrade Updates

This is the place to find out about plans for the overall website: Main Pages, Forum, Wiki, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

2021-22 Website Upgrade Updates

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:59 pm

Last edited by ArgyrosfeniX on Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changing topic type to Normal

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Re: 2021-22 Website Upgrade Updates

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:50 am

Update 11/20/2021:

Had a significant setback with the method I was using to upgrade the forum. Had things looking pretty good but wasn’t able to track down a particular glitch in the database vs software that prevented actually seeing a post’s contents.

Going to try and utilize the “official route” of upgrading this time and hope that we can clean the dross out at the same time.

Bear with me. Will update again soon.

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:23 am

Hello All,

My apologies for the delay in updating the website. My father is in the hospital with an uncertain outcome. Between his dementia, my being an RN, and living a 1/2 mile from the hospital, its fallen on me to spend as much time there as possible.

I appreciate any thoughts sent my and my families way. Sharing this to give a quick update on the lack of progress currently. Please be patient - I’ll get back to it soon (hopefully).

:mrgreen:

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:05 pm

Hey Everyone,

Quick update:

My Dad passed on April 25th. Which just happened to be 3 hours after his brother-in-law passed. Two family funerals in May. It's been a rough period, but am finally starting to get things back on track. I'll be looking at the website situation again here in the next few weeks. Thank you so much for all of your patience!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX :mrgreen:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Website Updates”