Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Welcome to McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge!

Welcome to McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge! Where talk of our fine drinks are mixed with deep conversation of various "Power"ful book series.

Make sure to wipe your feet at the door and no roughhousing as we're friends with multiple high demons...
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge!

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:01 pm

Wow...

I enjoyed that whole series. Wonderful mixing of hero and fantasy worlds. Nice OP MC too. Thanks for writing them - I'll have to look into more of your works now that I'm aware of your alter egos! :mrgreen:

Brent/Argy/ArgyrosfeniX

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
Jay
Early Reader

Unread postby Jay » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:07 pm

Ah... didn't expect to find another author I read from here. What a pleasant surprise!

Read the Rune Mystic series a few times now. Always thought there was going to be more books to that series :(

I'll have to check out some of the others as well.

Currently re-reading the whole Chronicles of An Imperial Legionary Officer series. Love me some Stiger! Love the mix of Roman Legions and Orcs, Dwarves, Elves, Goblins, Gnomes... Arch Mages, Dragons and warring Gods.

If anyone is interested, you can check out Marc Alan Edelheit.

Jay

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:14 pm

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “McArgy's Power Pub & Lounge”