Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Resolutions:

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Resolutions:

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:26 am

Each year, in two separate movements, I try to improve my life and behavior. You know, New Years resolutions and again, in August, near, or on, my birthday.

I tend to hold to what I have planned, though not always perfectly. The important part is to try and keep trying!

So, for August, being the month I was born in, for the rest of the year…

1. Eating every other day, in one meal. (I was doing a more extreme three non-eating, two eating program for a while, but stopped due to Covid.) This should allow better insulin management without weakening my immune system particularly.
2. Increase my aerobic effort to at least one hour of intense work, five or six days per week. (I was doing fine up to three weeks ago this way. Then Allergy season hit, with devastating effect. This is mainly just getting back into motion.)
3. Increasing time spent working on inventions each day. (Instead of simply planning. This doesn’t have to be big, just actual effort spent physically doing something.)
4. Return to full, normal, writing schedule.

Of course, everything else has to be held to a high standard. I have the time for all of this, and a base for it, so it won’t be a big problem, baring emergencies. If there are those, then… Well, then the trick is to keep going as well as possible, isn’t it? That’s how life goes, most days.

I am putting this here for no real reason. Thank you for reading!

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: Resolutions:

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:50 am

Sounds great to exercise both body and mind, which I should do as well. I'll think about it (but that's probably all, it gets harder all the time). Be cautious with the dietary regime. A similar program I used as a late teen ( eating every other day, and power lifting) really got me in shape, but I think it started a yo-yo effect that plagues me to this day. And watching my wife fight her diabetes, if that's your problem, well, skipping meals is NOT a solution. I've had to pick her up off the floor and force feed her O.J. too often.

Glad you will be finding time to write more often. Looking forward reading something new! Hope things go your way, take care! Read you soon!

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”