Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Carona virus/Wuhan China/Pandemic

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Carona virus/Wuhan China/Pandemic

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:51 pm

Definitely aliens. :) (Seriously. Already started on the book.)

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Re: Carona virus/Wuhan China/Pandemic

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Hoping all Members are healthy and haven't had coronavirus effect their lives too much.

I currently have 4 family members that have come down with Covid. An aunt, my brother, his wife and daughter (7). Somehow, his son (5) has remained uninfected in their household. So far, everyone seems to be recovering without too severe of repercussions. The day before my sister-in-law found out she was positive, their whole family unit had visited my parents (both very high-risk). Thankful that the 'rents kept 10 feet away during their lunch together outside!

Out on the East Coast, I have a friend in Rhode Island that has lost 5 friends now to Covid. He's having a hard time coping with all the death and changes to... everything.

Please be safe this coming holiday season! :)

Brent/Argy/ArgyrosfeniX

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”