Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Announcing my Patreon page!

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Announcing my Patreon page!

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:26 pm

Please visit, give feedback and spread this around? I think a lot of people would like to help, but they need to know it's an option first! (That's my hope, anyway!)

I'm soft launching this for now, but will honor all the tier levels starting... NOW! :)

Thanks everyone.

Again, visit. Share. Levitate.

(I mean, levitation is just cool, so... do that one, too!)

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Re: Announcing my Patreon page!

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:49 pm

Best of luck with your Patreon. You've got at least one Patron now. :)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:41 pm

I have two! It's explosive growth with no signs of stopping!

Given my goal/wish is to beat ten for the month, I have to say I'm pretty pleased!

:)

Leo
Early Reader

Unread postby Leo » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:42 pm

Make that two now :) Hopefully it'll be worth your while.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:47 pm

Fingers crossed. (Literally... holding up crossed fingers.) (I've stopped now. That makes typing rather difficult.)

Thanks everyone! i really appreciate the help, feedback and support!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:40 am

The new page is going strong, with eight patrons already! They're getting a lot of great rewards, as well...

Plus extras, that aren't even written up on the page. (I mean, sure, that's mainly me updating the page and telling them things about what I'm working on, but it makes going to the page worth doing...)

:)

Right now, it looks like this.

Tier one: $1.00 pledge, monthly.

You get the Magical Monthly News Letter. Which has information about what I'm working on, plans, and projects that don't get mentioned anyplace else. Even here. Yeah. I have secrets. That's right. You don't know me. (Well, okay, kind of, but you don't know everything...)

Tier two: $5.00 pledge, monthly.

You get access to the back list and can have copies of one book per month from it. That includes the pen name books, too.

Also Tier one. that just keeps happening, all the way through.

Tier three: $7.50 pledge, monthly.

Early access to any new book going up! You don't pay anything else for it, either. It just shows up in your email, in multiple formats.

Tier four: $10.00 pledge, monthly.

You get access to new books that aren't published anywhere else. At least once per year, plus everything else on the lists above. (Plus, once per year? Right. I'm probably doing more than that. A lot more. It's well worth it! Mainly because I'll be able to work on things that I can't legally publish. You know, as I stomp all over copyrights and Amazon.com rules? Oh, yes. This is going to be fun!)

Tier five:$20.00 Pledge, monthly. (The most popular tier, so far, which I credit to people being nice and helping me out. Thanks, everyone!)

You get a book dedication. Shared with others, probably and only once, but a real dedication. It's kind of a big deal. I don't do that a lot. (Three times, so far. One of those was a joke.)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:18 pm

If you have a few moments and haven't yet, please check out my Patreon page?

I know, I know, everyone is begging for money these days! My plan is to try and give back real value for that money though. Kind of like buying things for a fair price, without the middle man (or woman) in the way, controlling things. It would mean a lot to me if you are willing to help. Only if you are able though. If not in a financial sense, doing things like putting the word out about the books is amazingly helpful!

I've heard that simply asking for help is the most powerful way to get that aid. So, I'm asking. Even if everything inside of me screams not to do it. (I'm a manly man, after all!)

So, if you have a moment and can get that I'm always going to do more than it seems, please consider throwing your important support behind things? Money is great, but don't undersell simply spreading the word!

Thanks.

P.S. Power

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:01 am

I have fourteen people supporting me! Yay! This is incredible. The next goal is for fifty. If I can get that, I plan to take most of the funds and use them to pay my cover artist.

She deserves it!

If you haven't gone there and looked at things yet, you really should. There's a lot riding on this being successful.

Thanks, everyone. You're all great. All of you.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:14 pm

I'm basically bumping this. It's hard, asking for help. Which is why I'm making an effort to give back at a level that means something important.

Something real.

So, if you have a chance, please go an look at the Patreon page. Even if you can't help out at the moment (I understand that! Oh, trust me I do...) looking at the page, putting the link around, that's incredibly important.

When I request some help that way, one in a hundred people will respond. When someone, anyone, asks for me... The response is about one in ten. Ten times more response! That's an incredible power that people have.

*Which isn't just about me. The same is true of everything in life. "Vote for me, so I can help you" is never as powerful as "Vote for them, so they can help us all."

So, if you feel like it, if you think that what I do has any value, there is a whole lot you can do that will help!

Thanks for reading. :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”