Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
Shadelit
Voracious Reader

Re: What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Unread postby Shadelit » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:57 pm

Promise of wrath book six in the Hellequin series by steve mchugh is out.

Shadelit
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Shadelit » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:56 am

Incubation: green fields book was realllly good. Four out so far.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:06 pm

Elliott Kay has a third Good Intentions book out. It's called Personal Demons.
The Good Intentions story line is great, a young human rescues a repentant succubus and a foul mouthed angel from the clutches of a creepy mage during a binding ritual. Hilarious and sexy adventures ensue. Make sure to read the warning prologue, it's a crack up.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
brainsniffer
Avid Reader

Unread postby brainsniffer » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:48 pm

I loved the first book of Elliott Kay's series, and I started the second and it didn't take long for me to abandon it - as soon as I heard the main character was letting the girls go for other guys, and it was becoming open relationships I knew it wasn't for me.

That said, the man really knows how to sell a book... his warnings are fantastic.

I recently started and finished a series in the blink of an eye - Nathan Lowell's Golden Age of the Solar Clipper series. Young guy loses his mother and is about to be kicked off planet, he figures he has a choice of going aboard a space craft or becoming a marine... he chooses to work the craft.

It's kind of similar to PS Power's books in that it's a young guy adapting and doing his best, outsider viewpoint, working up through a system, just really fun and really interesting. There's a world being built up around it slowly, and there's hidden intrigues and machinations. Really recommend.

Mark
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mark » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:46 am

Soulsmith (Cradle Book 2) by Will Wight

Personal Demons (Good Intentions Book 3) by Elliott Kay

Rachel and the Many-Splendored Dreamland (The Books of Unexpected Enlightenment Book 3) by L. Jagi Lamplighter (preorder).

Shadelit
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Shadelit » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:48 pm

My ride is a bitch, book 13 of the kurtherian gambit is out.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”