Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Re: What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:07 pm

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
Mark
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mark » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:12 am

Corrector (Jake Waters Book 1) by Bob Blink

Back-Tracker (Jake Waters Book 2) by Bob Blink

Double-Back (Jake Waters Book 3) by Bob Blink

Jake waters can send his memories to himself several days in the past. He uses this power to play the stock market and hunt mass murderers before they can strike. Of course, to the FBI he looks like a random spree killer.And then there's the problem of the nuke in Atlanta...

Magestic

Magestic is the story of Paul Holton and his friend Jimmy Silo. Jimmy claims to be a time traveler sent back to 1984 to guide the world through natural disasters, pandemics, war,a brief nuclear exchange, and economic collapse leading up to an unstoppable calamity in 2025. But Jimmy knows too much, has too many answers, dodges too many missteps, and Paul begins to suspect that Jimmy has relived this span of years not once but many times. Only to fail in the final hours and watch the world die...

I think Kutherian Gambit is unreadable. I got three or four books in then stopped punishing myself.

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:06 am

The last Ghost Exile is out by Moeller, Ghost in the Winds, it was pretty good. Solid final book and he brings everything together.

The eight Imp book by Debra Dunbar was pretty good too. Sam is awesome.

The next Koban book is out by Stephen W. Bennett, but I haven't read it yet. It's on my list though, and purchased.

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:21 am

The new Andrew Saxon book is good, excellent if you liked his older stuff. He's definitely growing into a more mature author. There's still some cheese of course, but a much more moderate amount of it.

Name of the book is A Pirate's Tale.

Another one I haven't read yet, but will list anyway, is the next Niall Teasdale book, Fox Meridian book 6, The Ghost in the Doll. I like all of his books, so I'm just going to assume on this one. If I change my mind after reading I'll edit this out.

Sorry folks, but I have like eleven books on plate right now, I'm usually not that far behind in my reading. No doubt Dale will be out with Tony book three for proofreading any day now, which will put me back a little further, because I'll drop everything else to read that one. ;)

Mark
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mark » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:00 pm

Invaders (a sequel to Vaz, Tiona and Disc) by Laurence Dahners. Up for preorder.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:44 pm

Wait no longer Tony's books are up!

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:47 pm

Also, Michael Anderle's Kurtherian Gambit book 12 is out as well

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
Shadelit
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Shadelit » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:13 am

Terry Mancour's Shadowmage is out for the Spellmonger series.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”