Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
lc_allen29
Intermediate Reader

Re: What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Unread postby lc_allen29 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:36 pm

I'm stuck reading mindless papers on the evolving learning cycles from the 1950's to current educational philosophy. Oh, and 8th grade science work from my students.

The good news is my first book may be ready by next weekend! Well my part. Still needs cover art and some final edits. I may have it ready before my brother finishes his book four in his series. Mine is slated to be book 5 in his "universe."

Hurry the heck up Will! His day job is getting in the way of his writing.

"If you have ever sat in a class and groaned when THAT annoying kid walked in you understand how hard it is to teach. If you are sitting in a class and you can't point out the annoying kid...it's you!"

Duane Forsom - educator, musician, martial artist, (in no specific order)
Shadelit
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Shadelit » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:51 pm

For those of us who read Nightlord and loved it. The author released part two!!! Apparently it came out on the 30th.

Mark
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mark » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:17 am

Thief (The Key to Magic Book 7) by H. Jonas Rhynedahll.
I think its the last one.

Bookworm IV: Full Circle by Christopher Nuttall. Available for preorder.

The Enchanted Knot By Eric Nylund. A new Magic Families novel. Possibly a sequel to Pawn's Dream. Out This week as ebook and limited trade paper according to his blog.

Ile-Rien & Fall of Ile-Rien By Martha Wells:

The Element of Fire
The Death of the Necromancer
The Wizard Hunters
The Ships of Air
The Gate of Gods

Shadelit
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Shadelit » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:40 pm

Bathrobe knight 2, Troll King by Trevor Cooley book of souls series, fourth in the Storm series by Skye Knizley. Couple by Corwin out too.

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:00 pm

Ebola in Texas by Dr. Lynn Fitzgerald. I read it a few weeks ago but just now got a chance to log on here. Book is much better than the title suggests, and she is a real doctor so the medical stuff is top notch. However, the action is pretty good too and the science is scary. Apparently, ebola is "slightly" airborne, and that is no joke. She even cites to some studies that frankly scared the dickens out of me.

Sorry I haven't been around to contribute much lately, but I've been working on finally getting my fourth book out. Went professional this time with not just an editor but also employed a formatting outfit from Sydney to make it look right.

Korwin
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Korwin » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:48 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Heavenly-Host-Dem ... 34&sr=8-2&
is preorderable,

first book was 'Into the Abyss', where an teenage boy (16?) got abducted out of his body and transformed into an demon.

Mark
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mark » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:23 am

Confessions of Lady Beatrice Kindle Edition by Anonymous
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MWM ... _ttl_sol_8

Rather than being a standard example of Victorian erotica, this novel evokes a strange psychological tension. We see the world through the eyes of Beatrice. A young woman who seems to be teetering on the brink of madness. She views the salacious goings on around her through a haze of feverish semi delusion. Are her relations taking advantage of the apparently simple girl? Is it all in her head? Or Is Beatrice more complicit than any of them?

Shadelit
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Shadelit » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Third in rain Oxford's elemental series is out. Furious Flame. And loved Into the Abyss and Heavenly Host.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”