Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
onlinedreamer
Early Reader

Re: What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Unread postby onlinedreamer » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Do you think the only good zombie is a dead zombie? Diana Rowland's White Trash Zombie series proves that it ain't necessarily so...

Also, for a lighter look at the Zombie Apocalypse, I can suggest Jesse Peterson's Living With the Dead series.

Today's Helpful Hint: Don't cook bacon naked.

FloatingOrb
Early Reader

Unread postby FloatingOrb » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:31 am

First, I would like to second the worlds of fel novels. He isnt the best or most polished author, but his stuff is a good month's worth of enjoyable reading. Free too. Cant remember the actual names, but I would start with the sci-fi one and then do the fantasy one.

Second, I have to also second the white trash zombie series. I don't know why I liked it so much, but definately a 4/5.

Unfortunately, I havent found anything that really stands out lately. Honorable mentions
War of contractia: eastern style harem series. I watched an embarrasingly amount of that genre of anime, and this is actually rather entertaining.
American Kisume: similar to the above.
Alterworld series and way of the shaman are both lit rpgs. basically MMORPG books. Alterworld is EXCELLENT writing, 5/5. Shaman is good.
Graceling and Poison Studies: Badass femm that kills a bunch of people but is really a nice person that falls in love with a perfect and badass man and they go do stuff together. I actually HATE this genre but these two were something to read.

Stoneburners a superhero webnovel that has quite a bit of content built up. I like it, might be worth a looksie. Updates weekly.
GRRLpower webcomic. Again superheros, but I really like the sense of humor.

Then the new dlc for europa universalis 4 came out and I havent touched my kindle since. If I do find something good, I... probably wont mention it for awhile, I havent been checking this forum very often :)

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:35 pm

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
Shadelit
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Shadelit » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:50 am

I actually had the maestro series book one in my kindle from browsing the ku. Returned it unread awhile back for one with a prettier cover. But just like with Spellmonger. Never judge a book by its cover. Just finished book five after a weekend book binge. Now I am just pissy book six isn't out.

Shadelit
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Shadelit » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:18 pm

The Inferno is out! Came out yesterday! Book four of the addictive Alterworld series! Suggestions are you start with book one.

Shadelit
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Shadelit » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:32 am

Betrayl of Renegade X is out. Vostok by Steve Alten is out, if you have never heard of his stuff, I suggest startng with his first book Meg.

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am

If anyone is still reading the ghost series by Jonathan Moeller, ghost exile #6 is out.

http://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Seal-Exile- ... B011A2QJ4M

gloomsayer
Early Reader

Unread postby gloomsayer » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:50 pm

A Prison of Worlds (The Chained Worlds Chronicles Book 1)

BLURB:
His friends are dead and now Derek is trapped as a human and branded by magic. Not that he has anything against human, after all some of his best friends were human, however its just not for him. Now thrown out of his own reality he has to find a way to break his bindings and find a way home. Although he is an accomplished psychic Derek realizes that perhaps this may be the wrong skill set to bring to bear on ancient magics and devilish dragons. Now he has to explore the very building blocks of magic to take control of his destiny. Unexpectedly, while he's taking control, events occur that may lead to the end of the world as we know it. Mad mages, hordes of demons and unfortunate explosions follow him as he attempts to save the world. Which begs the question, what does happen after the apocalypse?

I really enjoyed this book. It feels like the Dresden files crossed with Blade Runner plus a splash of Anime.
It is available through Kindle Unlimited if you participate.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”