Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
willallen
Avid Reader

Re: What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Unread postby willallen » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:14 am

"Hard Roads" by Terry McDonald and the companion book, "Annie Higgins" are available together on Amazon. Really engaging books with a look to nanotech and alien invasion, but very gritty subject matter and down to earth characters. I just recently re-read these two books.

Also, finally, my third book, "Hard Rain Falling", dropped on Amazon last night. Wraps up the three book series and lays the foundation for some future adventures.

manddscott
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby manddscott » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:00 am

Will, it took a while to find Hard Rain Falling because I kept looking for books that were tied to you. For some reason, it doesn't show up on your author page in Amazon. I was only able to find it by finally doing a title search. You might want to see if it can be linked properly to you and your other books. I have it now and will read it after I finish editing Cheats for Dale.

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:10 am

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:44 am

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I will definitely be looking at a fourth book. Mike, I also found the problem with the author linkage and fixed it. I really need to get my prescription fixed for my glasses. Really, I think it is time for bifocals. Oh, no!

Anyway, "Hard Rain Falling" was the most difficult of the three to write due to the technical issues and the expanded cast but I loved every minute of it. Been working on an outline for Book Four and actually written the first few chapters as well as some later "scenes" I'd like to incorporate.

I'm currently working on the full length novel "A Feast for Crows" which picks up where the short story ended with Brad McCoy. He's such a damaged character who is also a jerk, so it is fun writing. But, we could tell from the end of the short, his ice is beginning to melt. Plus, there's zombies. I need to make clear in the novel that shooting zombies in the head is harder than I made it seem for Brad. The whole "horde" thing actually works to his favor since the Z tend to stand shoulder to shoulder and advance directly at you. Actually, hitting a head sized moving target is HARD unless you are positioned just right. Go to a range sometime that has moving targets and see what I mean.

Anyway, thanks!

Will

Shadelit
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Shadelit » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:12 pm

College Arcane is out by Conroe. Get your fix of Declan Chris Tanya Stacia and Toni!
Prison of Hope from Mchugh is out too.

manddscott
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby manddscott » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Finally able to finish your book Will. Sorry, life and work got in the way. Yes, I bought and read it even though I received the preliminary version. Very nicely done. I did find just a very few minor things that I emailed you about, but that is because I am a grammar Nazi. Enjoyed it thoroughly and the review is now posted online.

Shadelit
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Shadelit » Sat May 02, 2015 6:46 pm

Woot Woot. Finished it. was bookless. Found more! Obsidian by Armentrout (YA/ish.) Rather long series. Five books I believe.
Ruthless by Robert Crane, third book in the Girl OUT of the box. Which comes AFTER Girl IN the box.
Survival Quest A good one to read if you liked Alterworld. (Still salivating for when The Inferno comes out in June.)
And the one I just finished this morning! Healers by Dahners, the third installment in his Hyllis family series.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”