Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
manddscott
Intermediate Reader

Re: What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Unread postby manddscott » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:18 pm

The author of the Contractor has another story going that promises greatness as well, but it is in an online book/story site, and is only up to chapter 8. That said, each chapter is over 100 pages of word document, but waiting for each chapter, even when I edit them for him ahead of time, is frustrating. He is not as prolific a writer as Dale, most likely because he is in school (I think he is studying to be a pharmacist), but the quality of the stories is excellent.

TimRoss
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby TimRoss » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:22 pm

If someone knows what the next book from dale is about or when it is due, please tell me.

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:46 am

I saw where Sam Sithavath (mangled up that name, sorry) recently published his next book in the vampire apocalypse series. These have been really good so far and I bought the latest one but have been too busy to read it. The first five books were great, though.

Been too busy because I just published "Hunger Driven", which is an 18,000 word short story that has been bugging me for a while. It is on Kindle Unlimited for you members and is 99 cents for the rest of us. Under twenty thousand words? Yes, I think Dale calls that a chapter. Good grief I'm jonesing for a new book. Just finished re-reading Alternate Places, again. Love that series.

Shadelit
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Shadelit » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Had that small problem with a series by B. Justin Shier, guy's in medical School. Came out with two Zero Sight and Zero Sum. A third was supposed to go with them, but he just kind of disappeared. No word, no nothin.

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:04 am

I feel your pain, Shadelit. I understand if you get buried by school or work, but you need to keep your readers informed. I read a really cool book set in Australia entitled "The Unnaturals". This book just blew me away and seemed like the springboard for a new series. I enjoyed it a lot. But, nothing since and I can't find anything else from this author.

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:30 am

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:07 am

Argie,

I don't know why anybody would pull off Amazon unless there was an estate issue over who had rights to the intellectual property once the author has died. A writer who I liked over at Baen Books had a dispute with management resulting in all his books being pulled. Then he died, with a recent marriage to a foreign national, and I don't know if the rights were ever sorted out. Anyway, I don't know where Amazon ranks as far as electronic book distribution goes but I haven't even glanced at B&N or Smashwords at this point.

Getting the ship back on course, I recently read a really high action/ high gore zombie book entitled "Zombie Island" by Allen Gamboa. This not for the faint of heart, or weak of stomach, but what originally struck me as a "Dirty Dozen" meets the ZA turned out to be really good at the end. Lots of shocking twists along the way.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”