Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Visit the pub, or discuss other books..
Mark
Avid Reader

Re: What to read while waiting for the next P.S. Power book

Unread postby Mark » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:18 am

If you read "Allison and the Primdales" and pretend that Allison and her sister Rachel are Alede, it almost works a a Keeley/Other places tie in.

Sommer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Sommer » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Yes some one listened to me

Can you not see it just there my boy that light is the peace and like all we should strive to grab it and bring it into our hearts
Korwin
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Korwin » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:13 am

Started
Into The Abyss (Demons of Astlan)
by J. Langland

Guy smokes an joint the first time and gets and out of body experience and while that happens, gets summoned by wizards as an demon (including Pit Fiend body, at least by the descripiton it sound like the D&D 3.5 Pit Fiend to me).

Sommer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Sommer » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:07 am

Can you not see it just there my boy that light is the peace and like all we should strive to grab it and bring it into our hearts
Sommer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Sommer » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:08 am

I'm gonna read into the abyss

Adam
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Adam » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:31 pm

read it. was bad-ass. cant wate for the next one.

Korwin
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Korwin » Sun May 04, 2014 10:05 am

Yeah, really liked into the abyss

Also Woodsprites is available as eARC!
http://www.baenebooks.com/p-2454-wood-sprites-earc.aspx

9 year old genius twins (sisters of tinker for those who read the first 3 books) happen.

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Mon May 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Just read "Family DuMont" by Austin Wright and Adam Knox, the first in a series. A dark, action adventure book about a family that has been in the spying and assassination business for the last 500 years. Not fantasy but still pretty cool.

For you zombie fans out there, check out the "Walking in the Shadow of Death" by WJ Lundy. This latest book in the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot series was the best one yet if you like your z action fast moving and hungry. For those not familiar with the series, imagine the troops trapped in South Korea in "World War Z", then transport them to Afghanistan and watch them try to work their way home.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off Topic”