Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

The Vlastock Method Available for prereading and editing!

Discuss the books, the characters.. ect...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

The Vlastock Method Available for prereading and editing!

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:01 am

Do you want super powers? Or to be mildly scared of said powers?

Then read this book.

:)

Just send an email to: power_dale@yahoo.com and I will send you back a copy, with some simple guidelines for easy editing, if you want to do that part.

Thanks. I look forward to your feedback on this very, very different project.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: The Vlastock Method Available for prereading and editing!

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:26 am

Dale? I thought I saw this book up on Amazon already?

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:22 pm

Look at the post date, he posted this over a month ago. The post was probably marked as unread for everyone, for some reason. Seen it happen before.

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:55 pm

Hey Guys - the software sometimes resets the "unread" status when I move the post from the New Book Edits forum to its categorical forum. Haven't found a way to change that with our current system unfortunately.

Brent/Argy/ArgyrosfeniX

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
justicerose
Early Reader

Unread postby justicerose » Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:02 pm

I will read that book in my spare time, i would like to read fiction stories specially super power ones, i know i am too late but i am not up for proofreading, i will read out that book as it is already up at amazon so get it from there.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Stand Alone Books”