Hello All,

Dale and I have been communicating about the recent problems with the Forum here at pspowerbooks.com. It has been decided to retire the Forum and move all author & conversational interactions over to Patreon.

Over the next week or so, I'll be closing down the Forum and creating redirects to start funneling visitors of the Forum over to that URL (the main website showing all the books will be staying).

Thank you everyone for your participation on the Forum these past several years! See you on Patreon!! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

p.s. Sorry about all of the coding errors. They reset nightly these days and I can't keep up with changing the code that often... :(

Malia: A Horror Story, is going up, right now!

Discuss the books, the characters.. ect...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Malia: A Horror Story, is going up, right now!

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:42 am

I'll try to have links as they become available.

It should be going up... Pretty near everywhere of note!

I know that a lot of people are used to getting things through KU, so I priced it at .99 cents. That's as low as I can go on Amazon. Please bear with the inconvenience!

It's a nice little story, about a young woman, who might be in danger of demon possession... Or is she?

~When Jessica was five, her imaginary friend, Malia, helped her to save herself and her babysitter from a serial killer. Now, fourteen years later, Malia is back...

Only now Jess isn't so certain Malia is really her friend. Then, she can't be certain that anyone in her life is someone to trust at all...~

Thanks for reading and remember to put up some reviews, if you like the work? I truly appreciate the effort!

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Malia: A Horror Story, is going up, right now!

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:31 am

On Amazon.com:

On Kobo:

Apple Book Store:

Barnes and Noble:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Stand Alone Books”