Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Stats for the Infected Characters

The Infected, The Infected: Ripped to Shreds & The Infected: Mirror Man series.
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: Stats for the Infected Characters

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:58 pm

I kind of wonder if Prime is actually infected, or only infected. Remember he is the child of Brian (Proxy) and(crap, can't think of her name) Brian's girl friend, who is from another dimension. I wonder if Prime has any special powers or attributes because of his parentage. I know he has grown over the story, he seems less narcissistic in the last two installments he seems to be trying harder to do things right, maybe he's just a late bloomer.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
Hokonoso
Avid Reader

Unread postby Hokonoso » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Seems Prime has been able to turn off his narcissism a lot in the last few installments, maybe there is something do that. Also Brian seems to have the ability to adapt to the situation, many wounds he has taken that would be mortal wounds to a normal person simply don't kill him just put him in pain. He probably has some type healing factor that is either extremely slow or undeveloped yet since he seems to not be able to die. Also none of his above stated abilities explain why he is able to see Penny or able to hit Mark and Jason when they are doing their thing. He is stated by 2 different people that he is probably a class 7 but that doesn't see to be true since Tesseract is higher rated than that and can't beat him... I do so wonder where they are going with his story-line, he just seems "overpowered" to say the least making all the other characters simply boring since none of them come close to his power.

Also hoping for a book about Penny's brother, he seems to be very cool and always getting himself into danger.

wrightl
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby wrightl » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:08 am

pennys power dosent make her invisible, it just makes people not notice her, and he is able to hit mark and jason when they do their thing because his future sight gives him perfect timing, and the book dosent have his power level right. tesseract is able to kill more people at once, but brian is capable of influencing time so that trillions die.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:13 pm

I think it has to do with Proxy being able to do what someone else needs, it doesn't "save" her, but she was so lonely that she needed someone to be able to see/hear her.
His powers are still manifesting with time, and he can say what's needed, or make plans that will helps save the future without knowing why. I like it. :)

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:17 pm

Prime: That was his first mode after all. A nearly uncontrollable desire to seem manly and in control at all times.

cool.

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:13 pm

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
Sommer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Sommer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:46 am

Goblin and penny both social anxiety powers everyone knows
But cast iron (Quartz) isn't actually suspicion and primes isn't quite narcissism

Can you not see it just there my boy that light is the peace and like all we should strive to grab it and bring it into our hearts
Sommer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Sommer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:48 am

Brian is atleast a Lvl 7

Can you not see it just there my boy that light is the peace and like all we should strive to grab it and bring it into our hearts

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of The Infected”