Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

When will the final book in the Coalescence be

When all worlds are in peril, good people must find some way to fight.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mojo
Avid Reader

When will the final book in the Coalescence be

Unread postby Mojo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:57 pm

I was wondering if you had a plan on when the final book for the coalescence trilogy would be out? It would be awesome if you were considering this as your next book.

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: When will the final book in the Coalescence be

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:37 am

I am more than considering it. I'm planning for it. I did the pre-prep already. It might be delayed for release, however. Then again, maybe not. This next year I'm thinking of doing two three-book sets, as well as a few novel titles.

(It does very little good to slam into a full-time work schedule that few would bother with, if we are simply in a period of slow sales. Holding most of them back for when things recover (which they do tend to do in life) would be the better plan. If that's what's going on, of course.

Still, I won't hold back the conclusion for too long. That would be unfair to the people that have been trying to keep up!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:45 pm

I scraped the first draft of the third book and am rewriting it. It should still be out this month. (January 2018) Fingers crossed on that one!

I need to make sure I tie up all the threads (Or at least the important ones.) That's from six different reality schemes, so there's a bit to get to! (Yay!)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:26 pm

No doubt. :)

I can still do it in about fifty thousand words. I won't because that isn't the nature of this book, which means a pertinent sub-plot.

That and really making everyone work for the resolution, instead of just describing it in a few pages. Then, that's a book. It's always about the journey. That's kind of the point, or else I'd only have to write the last page.

Mojo
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mojo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:17 pm

We are rooting for you! This is the book that many people have been waiting for!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:37 pm

I know! From what I've been hearing, it's mainly because they want me to go back to writing things in one world at a time!

:)

Three will be that. Part of the time.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:29 pm

It should be up on Amazon.com on February Fifth, 2018.

(If you ever wonder why I put the year, it's so that no one gets confused, fifteen years later! The Internet is forever. Until the *alien overlords come... Then the rules change I bet.)

*Or super A.I. or what have you. It's always something.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “The Coalescence”