Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

What are the plans for book 3

When all worlds are in peril, good people must find some way to fight.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mojo
Avid Reader

What are the plans for book 3

Unread postby Mojo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:24 am

Any chance you might be able to sneak book 3 into your schedule to have completed before December of this year? It would be great to see how this all ends.

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: What are the plans for book 3

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:10 pm

It will be around then. I have some other things to get to first. For instance, I need to make certain that I have the Phillip S. Power name humming along well before I finish. I think it's close enough that a lot of people won't even really notice, but it will allow me to keep working without losing my whole readership base.

I should have the Lopez Time novels done by the end of this month. Then I need to work on... Everything else.

*I DO have plans for the last book. There might be two of them. One focusing on the other stories that have to take place while we focus on Willum. If so, they will be out around-at the same time.

The Troy books will be under Phillip S. Power. They are not part of the bigger arc. (He's still a line walker, but isn't doing anything in other worlds. It's explained in the story. No silly power loss or anything. It's more about duty at the time.)

If that works and readers can find it, then I should be able to save all the different universes after the end of things. So, fingers crossed?

There will also be new universes and series coming. I have many, many ideas. Every single day brings more. I can't wait. It will be so much fun!

kevonbrown
Early Reader

Unread postby kevonbrown » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:01 am

Hey great! I like to read action novels. Could you please let me know the best novels to read like Shadow Vanadium Assassins?

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:43 pm

I do not have an answer for that question. Does anyone else have anything?

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:33 pm

I’ve not read that book, so no ideas either. Sorry

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “The Coalescence”