Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Summer Time Smash! Pick a story for a trilogy you'd like to see next!

Where we can post polls about anything!

What Trilogy would you like to see next?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Troy Lopez: Vampire Cop
42%
Ragman: After the Fall (Action adventure story about... An action adventure story. Online, only... The world needs a real hero...)
12%
Iced: After being killed, a man comes back as an artificial intelligence. Now he must find his murderer, stop a rogue A.I. which may not be... And find out if he's actually still alive or not.
15%
Untracked: People are going missing in the national forests. One woman must find out who is doing it and why. The answer is darker than anyone would ever imagine...
12%
The Mata-Hari Protocol: A woman is promised a new and better life, only to find herself working as a sex slave in a Massage parlor in a strange land. Then she's kidnapped by evil scientists and things get a lot more interesting.
No votes
The Pipes of Green Valley: A young man becomes the master of the mystical pipes. With them, he gains the power to entrance minds and soothe the soul. Things not at all suitable to the war he is drafted into, a one of the kings new wizard corp. But history is made by the one who is there, and he is...
12%
A Remarkable Man: Beaten down by life, a hapless loser decides to reinvent himself from the ground up. With the help of a new friend, he becaomes the star he always dreamed of being... But everything has a cost, and his has come due. Now he must become what he has pretended to be, or a whole lot of people are going to suffer beyond all imagining.
8%

Total votes: 26
PS Power
Site Admin

Summer Time Smash! Pick a story for a trilogy you'd like to see next!

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:10 pm

I'm going to buckle down and get to work, but want something different. At least three books long... Fourteen days per book. Let's get Schwifty with it.

Highest vote tally wins. I would like to use Phillip S. Power for it, if possible.

Take that into consideration, please.

:)

Thanks.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: Summer Time Smash! Pick a story for a trilogy you'd like to see next!

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:01 pm

well of course everyone wants Troy! :) Was difficult to choose the other 2 as they all sounded interesting.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:22 pm

I'm not counting anything out yet.

Though Troy would probably have to be a P.S. Power title, since he;s a line walker. Unless I just didn't have him doing any of that? Mention it, but have him focusing on things not related to the larger arc? (Possible, and that might allow me to differentiate from title in that arc and those outside of it without abandoning six or seven universes. It could be an answer.)

Of those I can almost guarantee we will see both Ragman and The Pipes of Green Valley. Possibly this year, if I can get my lazy behind to write like I should be.

You get me here: I've been working on the Caster. Which would be the new less lethal (Not less than lethal, since It will still kill a person, but it isn't a .44 either!) weapon designed to allow a person armed with one to hold their own in a fight, even against a firearm.

I have the basic prototypes (plural) for that, by the way. It's enough that I should be able to work up some videos in a few months. I'm actually debating getting a patent on it right now, which is the big hold up. If anything of note happens and people need that kind of thing, I will be going ahead regardless. Money is only one factor in life.

One way or the other you will get to see that soon. It's decently cool. :)

Having that however, means that I have time for some book projects. So I plan to focus hard and do that faster than I have before. (Since a person should strive to be more than they were in the past. Better. Faster... Stronger.)

*I also want to work on a new kind of sleeping pad, for camping. Possibly a self-inflating pad and tent combination, if the weight can be kept down enough. This won't really make any money or anything like that. It's just that sleeping on the ground or thin pads is what keeps me from camping more often, so I want to take a crack at fixing it.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:53 am

It does look like Mr. Lopez is taking the lead here!

Interesting.

I'll give this a few more days then. Everyone get your editing hats ready, since once I start, I'm planning to go nonstop until I have the whole trilogy ready for a late August release.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Only a few more days on this!

Remember, whatever comes in second will probably be next (at least for a trilogy...)

Lots of ties. One or two people could do a lot here. That's power, right there...

Glenn Cover
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Glenn Cover » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:30 am

I only voted for Tony to increase the effect of my vote. Iced would have been my number 2

DAAgnew
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby DAAgnew » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:06 am

I guess I am normally weird. My vote is the #1 choice (normal) and my second is the only one left with no votes at all (weird)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:39 am

Only a few hours left to vote!

*I'm about 35,000 words into the first Troy Lopez book already. (I can tell who is going to win. I'm not dumb, after all.)

** There is still room for the next set of books however!

Iced is currently in that place, but it isn't the only option, if your opinion differs. (But does it? That could be an interesting tale...)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Vampire Cop: The plan will be for this to be ready/out in late August, early September.

Iced: I'll try for that one (three) in November or so?

Then either The Pipes of Green Valley or the other one that I forgot just now.

In that space will also be the next Will Baker book and possibly another Romance or something, to help build that brand.

That should be all for the rest of the year. Though I'd love to do a short Holliday themed thing as well. (Maybe Halloween?)

Note: That is not an impossible time frame, but is clearly overly ambitious. I need to get some video of the Caster out as well, since that is almost ready. I'm thinking of patenting it first, so that no one can just take it away and make it vanish from the public eye.

Sleep is for the weak, right?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Poll area”