Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Writing a How to book

Discuss the books, the characters.. ect...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mojo
Avid Reader

Writing a How to book

Unread postby Mojo » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:27 pm

Dale, have you ever thought about writing a how to book? The book could be focused on how to write novels quickly and efficiently. You have certainly demonstrated your ability to write novels quickly. This could be an exploration into nonfiction for you, since you like to evolve your skills into new areas. What do you think?

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Writing a How to book

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:57 pm

I was thinking about writing one about the Imp (tm pending).

It's a new kind of weapon. It uses human power to throw heavy metal balls at medium velocity, giving people a none lethal weapon (depending on how you choose to use it!) that can stand up against a firearm in close range combat conditions. (Gunfight ranges.)

It can also be used as a blunt impact weapon to good effect. (Think hitting someone with a three to six-foot long pipe? That or a light war hammer.)

:)

*What, you think I only write stuff? I'm like... Really rounded.

kevonbrown
Early Reader

Re: Writing a How to book

Unread postby kevonbrown » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:38 am

Yes sure, agree with you!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Stand Alone Books”