Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

The Lament Trilogy?

An alternate world with rustic ways and bits of magic
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: The Lament Trilogy?

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:42 am

I don't think that it will come back up on its own. Though I do think we might see some of the people from there again. We are coming to the point where each world will be visited in many of the different arcs.

I am considering writing something along the lines of a spy thriller, or an action adventure novel, where most/all of the characters are without any powers, magics, super science or abilities that can't commonly be accessed. Possibly out of the current set of things... (I need to make sure I push myself, into doing different things, since I don't want my writing to get too "samey".)

:)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun May 08, 2016 11:02 pm

Nothing that advanced. Though not a horrible idea!

brainsniffer
Avid Reader

Unread postby brainsniffer » Mon May 09, 2016 6:53 am

Still, you have to appreciate that I get these things consistently wrong.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri May 05, 2017 5:37 pm

You mean that you get the obscure things that are partially in MY head wrong? Those things? I guess I can see the value there. If nothing else it means that people aren't really reading my mind...

Yet.

Unless you're faking and you really can get what I'm thinking from a few words on the page. In that case... man...

MasterfulZora
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby MasterfulZora » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:40 am

Keeley was that woman collecting something from Doctor Millis after they left from the mountain, wasn’t she?

"It functionally has no energy cost, which yes, means that it's violating the laws of physics, but don't let it get to you. They do that here, from time to time." —Ken
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:05 am

No. Keeley was on the bridge of the flag ship when Pran went to get coffee for people.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:06 am

*Man, it's been awhile since I thought about that. I can't remember most of the names off the top of my head. Sigh.

I have just reread all the Keeley books, prepping for the new triology. Even if that's going to be a lot more adult in nature. (older characters, darker themes.)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “The Lament”