Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Next books coming out from Dale

Line Walker, demons, vampires, shapeshifters...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mojo
Avid Reader

Next books coming out from Dale

Unread postby Mojo » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:21 am

So any idea of what the next books will be coming out and possibly when?

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Re: Next books coming out from Dale

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:09 pm

Hey Mojo,

He posted in his blog at the end of last month that he was working on the Discipline trilogy. blog.php?u=2&b=14

When it gets closer to the time for publishing, he'll write a post in the forum asking for people interested in proofing them.

Sounds like he was looking to release all three at once! (again) :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy /ArgyrosfeniX

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:25 pm

I'm probably going to change that one up and do the first book soon, instead of waiting on all of them. I should have that one done (for the first draft) tomorrow. :)

I'm torn though. Is it better to wait a few weeks, or to have them come out staggered by a few weeks on the release? I've never tried that second one really.

jjmgreen
Early Reader

Unread postby jjmgreen » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:08 am

If you haven't tried a staggered release, then it is probably worth a staggered rollout, and see how that affects
series sales compared to the latest bulk trilogy release.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:58 am

You might consider announcing that book in the series are coming in two weeks or whatever. As an incentive.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:03 pm

The faster I can add it to my kindle library the better! But do what feels right to you. ;)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:00 pm

See, now my brain is starting to work on both the new Young Ancient novel, and the knew Gwen Farris. Arrrgh! :)

That isn't what I'm doing, brain!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Places”