Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

New 'Other' and 'Alternate' Places books for this year?

Line Walker, demons, vampires, shapeshifters...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bardic
Early Reader

New 'Other' and 'Alternate' Places books for this year?

Unread postby Bardic » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:50 pm

Not sure if it was an error or not, but i just noticed that the 2 Other Places and Alternate Places books that were mentioned for release some time this year. Seem to have disappeared from the list of upcoming books.

Are they still in the works, i hope?

Edit 2/7:

hmmmm no answer on weather they are still in the works :( . I guess that probably means they aren't? :*(

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Places”