Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Alternate Places is now open for editors and pre-readers!

Line Walker, demons, vampires, shapeshifters...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Alternate Places is now open for editors and pre-readers!

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:07 pm

This is a three book set, coming all at once. It's similar (but very different) to the Other Places series. Think of it as taking place in an alternate reality...

There is more sex and a bit more violence. Some troubling and dark themes, as well as some that border on fanciful. Don't bother trying to expect anything, because it will be totally different than that.

If you wish to participate, please send my an email at power_dale@yahoo.com

They will start going out in the morning, most likely. That way I can send a whole batch at once. As you go over each book, you can (and should, please.) send them back as they get finished, so that I can be working on applying edits at the same time. (Thank you!) I'll add that into the free and incredibly cool Form Letter! (TM)

This whole set should be going up around the fifteenth, if possible. This is a lot of editing, but also something cool to get into on the ground floor. The writing style is a little different and if you look closely you can see some of the early themes that were used in other works, as well as turns of phrase that have been polished since I wrote these. These are the never before published first three full length novels. No one has ever seen them before. (Well, three people other than myself.) So this is a special insight into the troubled mind you all know and love.

I mean... Um... Genius mind? Glorious mind... Eh... Troubled. Whatever.

Thanks everyone! Given the size of this, please assume that you can get in on it for about three days from the time of posting. Maybe four or five, if you are a quick reader.

Thanks!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Places”