Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Alternate Places: The "new" book series coming out next.

Line Walker, demons, vampires, shapeshifters...
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: Alternate Places: The "new" book series coming out next.

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:56 pm

Actually Kat, most of Dale' s works are character studies as I'm sure you've seen. Since zombies are dead they have no character and are merely props. If guns don't give you nightmares, neither will Dale' s zombies. The Dead End series, as Marcia said, is not a slasher story. Violence occurs, but it's not all gory. I hate gore. But I really enjoyed this series, matter of fact, my quote below comes from it. ( did anyone notice?)

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Places”