Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

P.s. power fictional universe

Line Walker, demons, vampires, shapeshifters...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
irbeginner
Early Reader

P.s. power fictional universe

Unread postby irbeginner » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:07 am

I'm near the first book on the end and Keeley Thomson appeared. I was wondering if
There is any continuity between the different series in the authors universe or if it's more like a cameo?

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: P.s. power fictional universe

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:43 pm

Oh they intertwine and are best read altogether... at one go. No breaks for other books.. those demons are sneaky little devils that causes the reader to become hopelessly addicted to the characters and storyline. Now that you've started down that road you no longer can control the urge to "just read one more sentense/paragraph/chapter.. your hooked!!

Yes the stories do share some. Sorry got a bit carried away... ;)

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:40 pm

There is a definite reading order to avoid minor spoilers. The book order is discussed here... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2908

Kat
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Kat » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:08 pm

I'm wondering...is Rob from Keeley Rolf from YA?
And is Warren from the Mages in the Keeley Universe Warren from Infected?

Lol, there is so much continuity...and Keeley, Other Places and Eve Benson are all part of the same series really. You won't understand half of the deeper meanings in demon bait if you haven't read all the other books first in other and Keeley. Eve Series is the same, it's a huge chunk of background there.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:06 am

Rob and Rolf? No.

Warren? Clearly.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:29 am

Why would sexuality be an issue? Even gender isn't a 100% indication of who is whom in different realities. Some of them look similar, and have similar names, but not all of them are. :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Places”