Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Spoilers: Detours

Line Walker, demons, vampires, shapeshifters...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Korwin
Voracious Reader

Spoilers: Detours

Unread postby Korwin » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:39 am

I really hope we see the fight at the end from Keeleys perspective.

Btw. anyone else thinks the Mistress of Souls was lazy? I think she is now motivated to learn some new tricks.

Hokonoso
Avid Reader

Re: Spoilers: Detours

Unread postby Hokonoso » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:30 am

Always thought Keeley was lazy, from her very first book she never put any time into doing what she should to survive... Ofc she is only 16 so maybe that is normal at her age... Great book thought, already halfway through my second reading!

Korwin
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Korwin » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:23 am

Rereading Detours atm.
I'm wondering, if Zacks parents really sold him. Or if thats a lie he got told...

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:52 pm

It looks like they did. Nobody is trying to hide the truth from him and one even offered to go rescue them for him so it seems they did.

He also has his memories back of the past so he having physical contact with them may have revealed it all to him then.

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
bitflipper
Early Reader

Unread postby bitflipper » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:38 pm

The pun about Dune at the beginning of Chapter 10 of Roadblocks is beyond groan-worthy; beings in other dimensions are holding their noses! Well done!

Life is a game, the object of which is to determine the object of the game.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Places”