Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Stats for Other Places

Line Walker, demons, vampires, shapeshifters...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MarciaA
Global Mod

Stats for Other Places

Unread postby MarciaA » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Althea Sims / vampire- chief of police

Barb - Vampire, works at TTLA, and Yoghurt World. Helps Zack transport people.

Bente / The Pristine - The Fashion Demon

Bey Trasmorguir - Vampire, short, neat, polite and gentle. The most feared Vampire in the world.

Bob Millhouse - Mage, Guild Counsel member, 35 or so with blonde hair thinning on the top. In charge of the Mage embassy in the mall. His wife Evelyn has pancreatic cancer.

Brad and Lynn Hartley - Mages -Zack's grandparents.

Calley Hale - Bat shifter - coke bottle thick glasses, Bristly hair and deep black eyes, works at Brand Village / Shifter embassy in the mall selling clothes.

Conrad - Elth - normal proportioned very tiny man, works in the food court delivering food to all the mall stores. Wears a white cooking outfit.

Cyrus - Snake Shifter, works at Brand Village / shifter embassy in the mall, also a thief partnered once with Hiram.

Darla (Darlene) / The Technician -greater demon and Zack's Mentor.

Edom - Vampire - muscular good looking black man, avg height, about 30 in looks, owns TTLA nightclub. Boss of Troy.

Eric Weise - Mage board member. Was one Harry Houdini. Father to Lisa Weise and dislikes her being gay.

Erin Soars - Rebecca's mother - mage

Ginny Mossberg - Erin Soars significant other

Hildegard - Trolleinkein, works at the power lifting gym.

Hiram Stone - Mage, thief - ran to mage embassy in mall when he tried to cheat his partner in crime (Cyrus) out of his fair share of the loot.

Jahn Sanson - Shifter Counselor leader. Zack helped his bitchy wife (a rabbit shifter) return from a vacation in France along with their 3 young children and luggage.

Janus - Old vampire in Italy with 3 personalities.

Jennifer (Jelly) Stone - Brown hair, slightly round face, glasses. Hiram's niece, apprentice at the mage embassy. Her mother is Hiram's sister.

Judy Swan - Succubus - actress - grandmother to Kaitlyn, mother of Valerie.

Kaitlyn -succubus, age 17 with dark curly hair, daughter to Valerie

Lazar - one of Janus' Vampire Lieutenants, created/controlled the young untrained vampires.

Lenore Hawthorn - Vampire - Red Blonde hair, hint of irish accent, manager at Yoghurt World / Vampire embassy in the mall. Girlfriend to Zack. One of Bey's daughters, sister to Nicole.

Lisa Weis - Mage, Blonde hair, slightly round face, pale skinned, thin. Manager at Candles and More / Mage Embassy in the mall, works for Bob Millhouse, Zack's boss. Hooked on Wistra.

Lyn Hartley - healing mage / Magda - greater demon- Zack's grandmother/great aunt, sister to Finias.

Merry (Meredith) - Elth - Conrads sister, Red hair, very tiny woman, works for the food court in the mall.

Mitch - young vampire that Bey beheaded.

Nicole (Nikki) Vampire, Fake red hair, long bangs, light blue eyes, Pierced left nostril, Proctor for the area (baby vampire dog catcher). Sister to Lenore, daughter to Bey.

Officer Frank Baconni - thinks the vampires are dealing drugs and is a nuisance to them.

Randal - young vampire- "80's hair"

Rebecca Soars - young girl kidnapped by her father to be used in a demon summoning.

Rick Soars - Blood mage and Satanist - Ex-husband of Erin, father to Rebecca. Shot in the face by Zack during the rescue.

Rowan - young girl vampire with Randal

Tarsus / The Librarian - Great grandfather to Zack.

Terry McKenzie - Detective that harrasses Zack

Troy Lopez - Room mate to Zack, bartender at TTLA (Terran 2 LA)

Wu-Li - Mage - Black peasant clothing with shoes that had a separation for one toe. Jet black hair, thick weeks growth of beard, unlined face, moves like a jungle cat. VERY old and powerful. Can glow a brilliant silver white light when using his power. Calm, upright, impressive, slight with a wiry strength. Runs the Herbal store in the mall. Gave Lisa Samsara Root to clean her of her addiction to Wistra.

Zack Hartley / The Line Walker - 22 (looks closer to 30, has lines around his eyes) , 5 feet 10 inches tall, 125 lbs. anorexic thin appearance, brilliant green eyes, long,shaggy brown hair, pale complexion. Compulsive truth teller. - Mirror Him- Zack's alter self, tries to protect Zack, help him/pushes him, runs commentary in Zack's head, sometimes takes control and speaks through Zack.

Xenses / The Defiler - Greater Demon, Zack's father. Brother to Darla and Keeley, son of Finias.

Westfield Shopping Mall, in Vancouver, Washington. (forgot to write down the name of the mall!) - thanks Dale!

~Some of the Shops in the Mall~

Herb - run by Wu-Li, a health mage
Knife and Sword - Kobolds (need to read Keely again to get those details)
Pretty Plus~ Passions- plus size woman's clothes - run by the succubus
Brand Village - clothing - run by the shifters
Power Lifting Gym - run by the Trolleinkein
Bookstore with a little cafe, and a node transfer business - owned by Zack. (Maybe it will be the new Demon guild?)
~Food Court~
6 stores with a central eating area, lots of plants.
Stores run by - Elth -Hsreth- and Bargnoy (all known for their excellent cooking abilities).

Mall site manager is a Djin. He's VERY good with fire.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: Stats for Other Places

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:14 pm

k, going to be sorting them into alphabetical order to prepare it for the wiki page. SOoooo more edits, so when you see a new post highlight but no new post, just me messing around doing that. ;)

Four
Early Reader

Unread postby Four » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:21 am

Should we maybe combine this with keeley... i feel maybe even both forums should be merged...

Really not enough traffic to have a reason to keep them separate.

Kerr P. from amazon forums...
RedWolfeXR
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby RedWolfeXR » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:08 am

Ah, I wondered if that was the right mall. Brings back memories... (although I do notice that Dale ignores the anchors entirely, except maybe as a source for Alede-chow)

I spent several months in the Residence Inn that is across the street/access road. I remember Suncoast and FYE and Waldenbooks -- it was actually a perfect mall for what I bought on the road. Alas, there were no Alede in the bookstore. I am sure I would have remembered..!

Irony is, real life being as it is that Waldenbooks closed due to Borders shutdown -- which would explain why there wasn't a bookstore. :)

I actually had been working at a job in Portland, then was moved to a job in Camas WA... once I moved across the river I almost never went back to Portland for anything at all. (Vancouver is almost a suburb of Portland, but don't suggest it to the locals!) Its not as bad as the Hudson for people refusing to cross the river, but it's close -- people will drive twice as far to shop in upstate NY versus crossing the Hudson at a cheap tollbridge to go to Newburgh.

Hokonoso
Avid Reader

Unread postby Hokonoso » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:33 pm

In the latest book it says that Gene (10 year old vampire council member) has the ability to turn someone on fire with just a look. That's an interesting ability that sounds like a pyrokinetic maybe. I notice Harland (the Manthori council member who has strong psychic powers) and Marissa (the hermaphrodite council member) are not listed either. And you can never forget Goethe the greater demon who is stronger than Xenses and has Zack's biological mother as a slave.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Pretty Plus~ Passions (It's the full name of the Alede embassy.)

The third group running the food court are Bangnoy. They work in the back and look a little like the creature from the Black Lagoon. We've seen on in the first book, but there was no identification given.

The new bookstore cannot be part of a Demon Guild, since that will never happen. Try herding willful cats that hate you, with a stick a dog "scented", and a blindfold...

:)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Places”