Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

I just finished the rough draft for the new Gwen Farris!

A new world, With Magical abilities, Gwen gets a new life!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

I just finished the rough draft for the new Gwen Farris!

Unread postby PS Power » Tue May 31, 2016 3:06 pm

Gwen Farris: The Mask of Omegon.

It's a bit light right now, being about 75,000 words, but that will grow on the first deep reworking/edit. I'll be starting that tomorrow.

Yay!

That should be for sale about the middle of June.

I need to start the last Tony Winter's book as well, which I plan to have for either July or August of this year. Next up for books to be published? Not a clue at the moment! Not at all.

Ideas welcome!

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: I just finished the rough draft for the new Gwen Farris!

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Tue May 31, 2016 8:19 pm

Very much looking forward to the Gwen book! If you already have two Tony Winter books wrapped up, you could release the first now, the second in July, and have the third finished for release in August. It may not your customary way of releasing three at once, but its still a solid trilogy in theory, one a month. And we get our dose of P. S. Power now. Simple!

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: I just finished the rough draft for the new Gwen Farris!

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:18 pm

Ehhh. Nope? I don't think that Tony will carry as big of an audience as all that. :) I just finished the first edit on The Mask of Omegon, and have it out for the first real editor to look at. (You guys, real as in, not me.) :)

It will still be the middle of June, since my plans are to increase the editing factors by about ten times.

I need to start the next new book now. Tomorrow at the latest. Maybe something stand alone? :) I have a few options on that score.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Gwen Farris”