Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

What's next for Gwen? Incredible things!

A new world, With Magical abilities, Gwen gets a new life!
PS Power
Site Admin

What's next for Gwen? Incredible things!

Unread postby PS Power » Wed May 11, 2016 8:02 pm

I currently plan to start on the new Gwen Farris novel, for release in June.

Probably mid-June, since I'm working to step up my editing game right now, as well as my writing skill level. That means more work, which will take more time.

I need to finish the second Tony Winters Novel first, but I'm going to sit on that and edit it AFTER I do the new, and incredibly exciting Gwen Adventure.

In this one Gwen will be facing a new threat, and for the first time won't be directly partnered with Bethany. (Since, spoilers if you haven't been keeping up with the other series... She's pregnant!) *Yes, Beth will be around. No... She won't be doing pregnant lady heroics. That's Gwen's job and her world doesn't really allow for that kind of thing. ** I also refuse to have: She might lose the baby!!!1! as a major theme. Even as a minor one. Way too over used.

What I don't want to do is have this be another novel of "Oh, and then the cool people from the other worlds come and that's interesting... So be amazed." Which isn't a horror to have in a book, but I kind of want to also show that the series can stand alone at the same time.

I think... that this might just be the book where Gwen Farris, the woman from another world, meets up with a magic user that thinks of her as a real threat to his plans...

Also...

Well, I might leave that part for now, but I have some ideas forming...

:)

MarciaA
Global Mod

Re: What's next for Gwen? Incredible things!

Unread postby MarciaA » Wed May 11, 2016 8:07 pm

Well you've piqued my curiosity and interest Sounds great!

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed May 11, 2016 10:56 pm

Incredible things, indeed! A Westmoreland is preggers you say? I thought they had all been sterilized at a young age? Reconstructive surgery? A visit from Tor's healing amulet? Or a real unexpected miricle? Hmmmm, I got to see how this works. June huh, well maybe I can wait till then.

Maybe I missed it, but when will Tony' book be released? Or was it already?

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Thu May 12, 2016 7:37 am

I KNOW!!!! but no insider scoop, I'm not an early reader, just a rabid reader. That's chewing on my Kindle, rabid! Not " What's up Doc?" rabbit.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Thu May 12, 2016 8:44 am

The cover isn't finished on Tony's book. Once it is Dale will let us know.

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Thu May 12, 2016 1:30 pm

Yeah, he wrote that one kind of fast, plus he just released the infected book.

brainsniffer
Avid Reader

Unread postby brainsniffer » Thu May 12, 2016 8:07 pm

Strangely, it takes us just slightly shorter to read that, than for Dale to write it - though. And I mean that, literally... the guy is quick at putting his plans down on page. No one is saying anything negative at all, other than we'd like to read the next book :)

I'm glad with what Dale has said about the direction of Gwen's next book. While I appreciate the crossovers, there is a chance of them taking over all the story lines... it'll be good to have another story that can work alongside the crossover story.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri May 13, 2016 5:16 pm

Okay: I'm planning to write the entire Tony series before releasing it...

Next month will be the new Gwen novel, if possible. (I started working on The Unstoppable Tony Winters, which I should have done as far as a first draft in a few days. Then I'm moving right into Gwen, without editing that first.)

I could chang my mind on the Tony novels. I might only do up two, for instance. But I'm going to make up my mind on that before releasing them all. :)

There will, hopefully, still be one new book per month coming out. These are extras.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Gwen Farris”