Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

What's next for Gwen? Incredible things!

A new world, With Magical abilities, Gwen gets a new life!
brainsniffer
Avid Reader

Re: What's next for Gwen? Incredible things!

Unread postby brainsniffer » Sat May 14, 2016 12:15 am

Seriously, you do you... we're grateful for what we get :) Like I was saying, being a little on the inside and knowing there's a book out there probably makes us want to read it, but I don't want to come off as inconsiderate at all. Thanks for posting that just to temper expectations, I thought we were just waiting on a cover given the other posts :)

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: What's next for Gwen? Incredible things!

Unread postby PS Power » Sat May 21, 2016 3:13 pm

So far the new Gwen book is decently positive. Gwen is, if all goes to plan, going to have some good things happening to her.

In fact, compared to the other books, this one might well end up being almost cheery by the end!

1. Gwen get's a boyfriend.

2. No one is trying to actively kill her.

3. There are no major times jumps where her body betrays the world and endangers millions of lives!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Gwen Farris”