Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Gwen Farris: Elder Gods Editing...

A new world, With Magical abilities, Gwen gets a new life!
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: Gwen Farris: Elder Gods Editing...

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:38 am

I've finished re-reading the Gwen series again, just so I'm ready to jump into the new one when it gets dropped, please hurry... And I think I've got another character crossover. If that's still a thing...? Gloria, the first mate on the Peregrine, is possibly Petra Ward. I have a a few other maybes, but none I'm willing to take a stab at, for fear of ridicule. Though that's never stopped me before...

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
TAPalmer
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby TAPalmer » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Huh, my guess was Bethany and Petra, only because they both act more responsible than they normally do, when they are actually in charge of something (their ships in particular). However, I sure can see Gloria too, now that you mention it.

RyanM
Voracious Reader

Unread postby RyanM » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:29 pm

Has anyone posted a spreadsheet or something of which characters they think are analogs with one another across the different worlds?

lenoirdenantes
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby lenoirdenantes » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:43 pm

The new Gwen novel is Great.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Gwen Farris”