Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Update on the latest book!

A new world, With Magical abilities, Gwen gets a new life!
willallen
Avid Reader

Re: Update on the latest book!

Unread postby willallen » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:11 pm

Dale, we're on board with wherever you are headed. I could use a break from pre-editing my own stuff. You have the vision we are just sharing. That is something we as readers sometimes need to remember. Just my two cents. Maybe because I got another one star review complaining my first book was a catalog of guns. He misspelled catalog. Also he or she only bothered to register to give out one star reviews for three books and nothing before or since. Sure, that sounds likely. Getting the train back on the trains here, Dale, hit us with it.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Yeah, that kind of thing is sketchy as all get out. The next step is that there will be a four star review, and then one or two five stars, for someone no one has ever heard of.

Try to ignore it, if you can? I wish I had other advice for you, but you aren't crazy, not for noticing a pattern like that.

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:50 am

Sorry to disappoint. Not really a catalog of guns. However, in a survival situation where people are trying to eat you, carrying protection is probably a good idea. Search Amazon for Walking in the Rain under author William Allen. I'll be the one with the one star reviews. No, Dale's right. Just walk it off. Smell the flowers. Think about Gwen's next adventure.

Kidding aside, the hints Dale keeps dropping about Gwen's fate has me a little worried. He does like to torture his heroes a bit. There are so many ways things could go horribly wrong for her, from her attempts to build the A-bomb equivalent to her body's natural inhabitant coming back to the forefront. And Dale has practically promised the return of Dr. deBussey at some point.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:11 pm

Yay!

It's a pretty good story, by the way. I don't want to say TOO much, since Will is going to keep improving over time, and I need to leave something to say later, for the next book, but I think people should buy it.

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:37 pm

Please guys, blushing here. Didn't mean to make it a thing. Just ticked off about you-know-what. Maybe someday...

Now I am instantly better with the news that Gwen is going out for editing tomorrow. Cheers, and tears, of joy. Jeez, though, with a name like Elder Gods, I think some fannies are about to get spanked. I am predicting a spectral appearance by that pantsuit wearing fiend, too.

lc_allen29
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby lc_allen29 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:36 am

Will, get back in your cage and write me some more chapters! I'm waiting on you sunshine...

Dale, can't wait for Gwen's latest installment.

"If you have ever sat in a class and groaned when THAT annoying kid walked in you understand how hard it is to teach. If you are sitting in a class and you can't point out the annoying kid...it's you!"

Duane Forsom - educator, musician, martial artist, (in no specific order)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Gwen Farris”