Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Lopez Time: All Three Books: Going Up Right Now!

Trilogy based in the Demonverse, but not part of the Multiverse's greater Arc. Pseudonym of Phillip S. Power.
PS Power
Site Admin

Lopez Time: All Three Books: Going Up Right Now!

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Finally! The long-awaited (two months is a long time, right?) Troy Lopez series is going live in the next few hours!

I'll try to put the links to them all below as soon as they exist.

It's been a lot of work getting this together, and I'd like to thank everyone that helped me. You're all really great. Wonderful, in fact!

Remember it's under the name Phillip S. Power, though it will be listed on the P.S. Power authors page as soon as I get to that. Hopefully today.

That's Lopez Time:

Book one: Troy Ounce Link:

Book two: Hell, In a Troy Link:

Book three: The Gates of Troy Link:

PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Lopez Time: All Three Books: Going Up Right Now!

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:34 am

Okay!

The books are live and linked above. The only real issue is that I put the first one, Troy Ounce, on the Cassie Power authors page. It apparently takes a committee to remove that and they will not let you double dip and have a single book on two pages.

I put a message in about that, but it could take a few days to clear up. That won't stop, or even change the buying experience, but could make it a bit more confusing for people at first when they are searching for things.

Fingers crossed that it won't make too big of a difference?

Nina82
Early Reader

Unread postby Nina82 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:09 am

woohoo thank you! Also just so you know, I'd be happy to pay 3.99 (au$) for all three and consider it a bargin but I would honestly spend double that before I thought twice. The work you put into your novels shows and you deserve to value it fairly.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:42 am

I try to keep the prices down. A lot of people are having to tighten their belts around the world, so I do the little bit I can to both entertain and make sure that they don't have to feel stressed about making the purchases.

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:50 am

Book One - Troy Ounce-

Book Two- Hell, In a Troy-

Book Three- The Gates of Troy-

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:07 pm

I should have thought to put those here! Thanks Marcia!

The sales are doing well so far. (Even if the covers look a bit like they should be romance novels. They aren't bad, but... Well, hopefully, it works for people?)

Nina82
Early Reader

Unread postby Nina82 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:40 am

Well done, I just finished the trilogy and have to say I loved both the twist and how it wrapped up - I'm grinning from ear to ear

As to the pricing, it is of course your choice and I do appreciate what you're doing for your fans. Thank you

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:06 pm

I'm so glad you liked it! (Yay!)

Thanks for letting me know!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:46 pm

Hey! Not to be heavy-handed or beg on hands and knees or anything like that...

But if you enjoyed the book, why not leave a review? Or, of course, if you hated it. (I figure that people in that category might not need the prompting though?)

So far for the three books there is one, four star, review. That isn't a sin or anything at all, giving it four stars, but if the people that like the book don't let people know, then the series will die before it gets a chance to actually reach new people. As always, I refuse to buy reviews, unlike a whole lot of other people, so any help you want to give that way would be really cool!

Thanks everyone!

Jessica Marie
Early Reader

Unread postby Jessica Marie » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:47 am

So I did write reviews..granted they were all at once and late because I couldn't stop reading the series to write a review..gasp..that would cause me to miss 4 minutes of reading time lol. So after I finished reading all three books I reviewed. I must admit I love all your series and kinda feel like a stalker waiting for more books. I will now do what I always do while waiting and reread the series but this time I'll actually read them in reading order lol. Thank you again for sharing the wonderful worlds you create with us mere mortals so we can experience the wonders of your mind

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Lopez Time”