Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Troy Lopez: Vampire

Trilogy based in the Demonverse, but not part of the Multiverse's greater Arc. Pseudonym of Phillip S. Power.
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Troy Lopez: Vampire

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:39 am

Mwa-ha-ha.

I just finished the first rewrite/hard edit for all three books!

I'll start on the soft corrections set tomorrow and try to be ready in a few days for the first editor to look at them. (I might send those out one at a time, as I have them.)

Then I'll be sending three packs out to everyone that wants to help? The goal is to get things out by the fifteenth. That may not happen. I've been working hard on them, but three is a magic number...

:)

willallen1
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby willallen1 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:56 am

I'm actually about to send out my next book for my betas and then the editor, so I can take a look at Troy Lopez for you. Notice, I get one book written for every ten you write!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:42 pm

I should have that ready in a few days?

Editing is... Fun. Yup. Fun.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:09 am

I'm actively closing in on having these done. Everything is taking longer due to the current fast. I've kind of hit the wall tonight I think, on day six. Where all my energy just suddenly dried up? That may pass.

Still, it won't be long now!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:28 pm

It's going up Monday!!!

It feels like it took forever. Sorry about that everyone. I should write faster than this. I won't, since I want to have a little bit of a life. But I should.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Lopez Time”