Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

The future of Dead End.

Zombies, The End of the World, and A Very Good Man
Kat
Voracious Reader

Re: The future of Dead End.

Unread postby Kat » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:22 pm

P. S. Power wrote:Image
Asian? Jake? Nooo.

Mickey, from Team One? The guy that never misses? Sure Shot? Image
(Marcia is Tipper, from another reality!) Image

Brian... Is someone else, depending on who's reality is being discussed. Think ALL the books. Image

Image*But don't tell anyone. I've been working on this for years and there is a lot more to go before the real reveal. Image

(Um... Cavendish is Billy, from Gwen Farris? You know, William Cavendish?) I wasn't subtle there. Image

YES!
:o My Cavendish-Billy Idea was true!!!
Though it wasn't all that hard to guess that one I admit.
But I didn't make the Mickey-Jake connection at all...

One question: Tiera and Impulse and Kate have some very similar traits...is there any connection?

Uhm, question 2: Is the gender always the same?

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:07 pm

One of the things I'm noticing is that not all match-ups share equal prominence: Jake= Mickey(sure shot)major character vs. bit part. So Brian could be like one of Lynn Red's people we've only heard about a little. And I wonder too, if characters cross gender.( good one, Kat) I think we'll have to keep in mind the cross over characters will have to be "in on it" even though they may not let us know that. Wonder if this goes for the villains, too?

Now we've got what, 50 books to start scouring ? I must be nuts!

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
P. S. Power
Early Reader

Unread postby P. S. Power » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:43 pm

I'm not sure as to when the tie in will be put together. It will be in canon, but not disrupt all of the individual lines... Exactly. It's already starting however.

Most of the people that have direct connections will be put together, or at least with a person from another world that recognizes them.

Not all of the names, or even appearances are identical! Infinite possibilities lead to some strange, and wonderful, things.

There is a singular/cojoined enemy. Some will feel that more strongly than others, and how they perceive it will change, but it's really one thing.

Genders can and are different at times. Traits tend to stay more constant. As well as some life events. Everything has some kind of link.

(Really, nobody noticed this? Did you all just think I was running out of descriptive words?) :)

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:06 am

In my case, yes ,really, Dale. I never connected any of the different realities. YOu'RE.REALLY. JUST. THAT. GOOD. Oh, maybe I picked up some hints: Gwen jumping into another body(she had to come from somewhere) Brian missing a day on his survival test and Hobb' s home reality seeming so familiar and maybe a few other times. But no, seeing a connection across all story lines? Nope. It has to be because you disguised it so well. Otherwise, it's because I'm too dense. And my ego will not except that! So if anyone out there recognised the tie in with all story lines, please step forward and take a bow. Anybody? Anybody?

Just one question, is there a "home" series? I vote for Infected. But it could be Y A.(But it's hard to recognise any other characters there)

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
Kat
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Kat » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:35 am

Okay, another one of my theories....
That still nameless vampire friend of Zack's, is he connected to Brian? I mean I know he's a vampire and all so it has to be an alternate version. They just act similar.

And btw, I did notice it! I read the YA first and then Keeley, but I didn't make that connection then. After those I started the Gwen books and I started to suspect something like a multiverse. The Infected series that I started after the first Gwen book had so many clues I started looking for alternate versions. I've got a whole list of theories about who would be which char from a different book.

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:44 am

I am still reeling from the impact of guessing that Mickey staged the accident and faked his own death, so all this new information is just blowing me away. Cavendish, got that one, but didn't see Tipper as Marcia coming. Seems I need a scorecard, and the aformentioned program, to keep up.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Oh, also, the relationships will change from world to world and not everyone is exactly the same age, at any given point in time. Infinite means... More than most bother to think about.

So, those are the easy ones...

Can anyone guess who Amy is?

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:02 pm

You are having wayyyy too much fun making my brain work overtime! Darma popped in my head but not sure why.

Timmbukk
Early Reader

Unread postby Timmbukk » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:37 pm

If the Gods (Arch Demons?) in the Alternate Places and the Old Gods of the Gwen Universe are the same bad guy and working to get out in both worlds, is that the main bad guy then?

Kat
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Kat » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:13 am

The god who made everyone forget in Keeley's universe as well as Zack's big shadow are probably both on the same side roughly.....

As for Amy...I have to guess there, but...is she another version of that second incubus girl Zack saved in alternate? Or one of the vampire girls... Some of them made a similar impression on me. Possibly Gwen since she reminds me a little of Gwen's other self.
Might also be Mickey/Jake's ex girlfriend.

Just a few theories though.

Return to “Dead End”