Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Currently working on sequel to Out of the Woods...

When all worlds are in peril, good people must find some way to fight.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Currently working on sequel to Out of the Woods...

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Pain Stones.

(That's just the working title, and might change. It's relevant to the book so far, but we'll see where things go!)

OBRIB01
Intermediate Reader

Re: Currently working on sequel to Out of the Woods...

Unread postby OBRIB01 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:48 am

Really looking forward to this one, I'm very interested in where Willum's story takes him next. I think he's one of the more enjoyable characters, in part because he has to sacrifice more to get where he's going, rather than it all just kind of being dropped in his lap. Don't get me wrong, he gets a lot of stuff handed to him to help him become useful to the cause, but past that things just seem a bit harder for him. His first book just feels more serious, and reading it gave me a very enjoyable couple of days, and left me wondering how things will develop in the future. Probably the things I came up with were all wrong, but still, any book that leaves you thinking is a good one, right?

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:42 pm

Don't forget to read the new (Last) Avery Rom ebook. LOTS of Willum Baker in there...

Also in the new book where we follow him directly.

OBRIB01
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby OBRIB01 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:52 pm

Oh yeah, I'll definitely be picking that one up the day it comes out too. In fact, I should probably re-read the second one, just to make sure I remember what went on...

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:23 am

The current plan is for the book to come out on the 27th. (In three days.)

Hopefully, the announcement of war with North Korea won't get in the way of that. My best guess is no, but there are some dangerous things going on right now.

Fingers crossed for the best. Everyone should be getting ready, just in case things get hard in the next months and years.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “The Coalescence”