Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Ijime

Ijime (The Bullies): A Novel, is a book that deals with hard questions, and provides both some possible answers and food for thought. This must read work is destined to become a classic for a new world.
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Re: Ijime

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:27 am

Powerful article by CNN about September 1st being the worst day annually for Teen Suicides in Japan.

Japan's worst day for teen suicides
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/01/asia/japa ... index.html

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:33 pm

That is both sad and specific. I wonder if it coincides with something in particular? The start of school really shouldn't do it. Some kind of big test, or when the results come in for it?

Either way, not good.

(Nope, it's the traditional start of the school year. So how bad must it be, that kids kill themselves on the first day?)

Wulfkiller
Early Reader

Unread postby Wulfkiller » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:19 pm

This is the day that they find out if they got in the school they wanted would be my guess. Their schools are ultra competitive and if you want to get in the best college you need to be in the best schools from the earliest age.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:49 pm

That is my understanding of it. Japan is having some real troubles too, in almost every way. Men are opting out of marriage and families, the economy is suffering because the men aren't willing to go and work 70 hours a week any more. Women lacking the security of traditional marriage aren't having children, meaning the population is dropping fast.

Radiation is a real problem in some areas, and the people are starting to realize that they can't just bounce back from this.

Basically this is us in ten to twenty years.

Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:56 pm

Scary, but hopefully not totally not prophetic. Maybe we can learn from it in time (like that's gonna happen). It, the story of the Japanese, needs more exposure. We hardly hear anything about it in national coverage. Wonder why not?

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
RyanM
Voracious Reader

Unread postby RyanM » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:12 am

I don't see the problem going away or even abating until the legal codes in western cultures (and apparently a few eastern ones) are more equal in how they treat the sexes. People have been brainwashed into thinking women are on the short end of the stick, but the exact opposite is really the case. We live in a gynocentric culture that puts women first in nearly every situation. Japan takes it to the extreme.

Can anyone really blame their men from want to walk away from it all?
They suffer extreme stress during their formative years to make the best grades and to get into the best schools.
If they don't meet some arbitrary threshold, they're defaulted into a life of drudgery.
Even if they have a "good" job, they work 70+ hours per week.
If they have a family, they rarely see them and they're not likely to appreciated.
If they get a divorce, they'll lose everything to the point of not being able to live. Suicide is often the preferred alternative.

When you're raised in misery, expected to live in misery, and die in misery, why the hell would you participate in the system?

RyanM
Voracious Reader

Unread postby RyanM » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:25 am

Yup. We had some interesting debates on the subject prior to "Cheat" and just after it when it was discussed. Sadly, until major media outlets take on the subject the majority of the population will remain ignorant. Society has been brainwashed and terrorized by 30 years of 3rd wave feminism; they're either too scared to speak out against it or they suffer from cognitive dissonance on the subject matter.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:22 pm

I said 20 years, but my guess is that inside five people will be talking about it in the U.S. A lot of men are being forced to opt out now. It's why the feminists groups are freaking out about the coming sex bots and trying to make them illegal already.

Given that other feminists are calling for internment camps for all men... Yeah. It's a thing.

(Concentration camps for men, and apparently, no, she wasn't joking. I thought that too at first, but she's standing by her opinions on this.)

(Anti-sex bot campaign.)

This is all from the last week or two. The world is being hit daily by messages like this, and it will have a negative effect on society. What that ends up being, or how long it lasts? Not a clue.

RyanM
Voracious Reader

Unread postby RyanM » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:33 am

The irony is there are literally thousands of sex toys for women.

It gets worse than concentration camps. There are some feminists that want a genocide to reduce the male population of the world to 10% of current numbers. Seriously, they want to kill off a good 3.5 BILLION men. They think men should be nothing more than breeding stock.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Dan Abe - Ijime (The Bullies)”