Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

The Tony Winters Trilogy is up!

Anthony Winters is given one chance to make it. One chance to be more than just some kid from the streets.
Nothing will stop him from doing that. Nothing.
qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Re: The Tony Winters Trilogy is up!

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:03 am

Fantastic, "read" them on KU and then bought them all. Also wrote a review for all 3.

I noticed that the first one has "(Tony Winters Book 1)" in the title while that's missing from the other two. Also, I assume they will be added to your author page and assigned to a series on amazon soon?

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:08 am

All of that appears to be lateness on the Amazon side, for the moment.

Already signed up/added to the author's page for all three. They should all be listed under the same series and soon. It takes about a week for Amazon to get everything around in some cases.

Fingers crossed however that they do all of that!

I can use the help on sales. These are very different novels, so I have no clue if anyone will find it.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:47 am

I think that I've worked out why Amazon isn't putting (Tony Winters: Book 2-3) on the other books.

I think it's actually because they have Tony Winters in the title and their algorithms attempt to keep redundancy down. That's a guess, but it makes a bit of sense to me.

qHnED7SnYgQs
Voracious Reader

Unread postby qHnED7SnYgQs » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:56 pm

Ah.. I wasn't aware that that part in the title is autogenerated instead of being manually entered...

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:18 pm

That part is. I have to enter each book as part of the Series first, then it does that. I'm not certain as to how their rules work, past that point.

I did get the books entered into Author's Central first thing! :) That should have them listed fairly quickly, I hope. There is always a time delay in the first days, however.

I think things have been slightly disrupted due to my putting them up so very close to the end of the month as well. Nothing big, but there are little things that I don't normally notice being factors. Well, live and learn, right?

:)

Glenn Cover
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby Glenn Cover » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:24 pm

Is there an issue with the forgetting of the end of chapter 14? Starting with "Gomen'? Don't change and stupid splitting of words. Chapter 15 is fine again.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:35 pm

That isn't coming up on my master copy or anything? It should right...

Anyone else having that problem?

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:43 pm

Okay, I think I see it now. Unfortunately, I can't seem to fix it. Grr... I'll try the Nuclear Option. Let's see if that does anything?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Tony Winters”