Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Just finished rough draft on Avery Rome Book Three

New trilogy based in the Demonverse!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Just finished rough draft on Avery Rome Book Three

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:06 am

I'll start the first read through and edit in the morning.

Then get back to work on Ragman in the evening? If I can manage that.

Yay!

David
Voracious Reader

Re: Just finished rough draft on Avery Rome Book Three

Unread postby David » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:02 pm

Proofread time?

*taps foot* *Hand shakes* *Searches for a fix* *Searches the internet for PS Power detox group*

Looking forward to it, obviously, but I can wait. Really I can, I'll just be in the corner shaking with withdrawal, no problem. Or, I could reread the first two books, again. Actually, I will do that last one, but certainly not because I'm suffering. That was just a joke... really! Hope everything is well.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:05 am

I've done the first major self-edit, then put it in for the first editor editing... Then got the book back about ten minutes ago.

I'll do that up tomorrow, then go over the whole thing again, listening to it out loud. THEN in a few days, three or so? I should be able to pass it off to anyone who wishes to edit or pre-read it.

I'm not being lazy, just trying to do a better job. Constantly.

:)

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:16 am

Ditto.

In case it wasn't clear, my silly joking post was more about me being excited about it coming, and was a compliment of a weird kind.

You're the last person I would ever accuse of being lazy, if anything your work ethic lies on the opposite end of the scale. If it matters, you are getting better, or at least, I'm finding less and less stuff by the time it gets to the proofread stage. So, mission accomplished.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:59 am

I haven't been putting out material at my normal rate this year so far. :(

That's all on me, of course.

OBRIB01
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby OBRIB01 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:34 am

You haven't been, no, but on the other hand, don't you think maybe you were doing TOO much before? Don't get me wrong, reading here or getting an email saying you've got a new book out pretty much makes me drop what I'm doing and go get it. That said, though, nobody can keep loving what they do if it's ALL they do. Compared to a lot of folks putting out a new book every year or two - or FIVE - I'm still happy with your output level, and I imagine this is a lot more sustainable.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:34 am

Maybe? I won't know for several years. :)

I certainly have a lot of ideas I want to explore still, so at least there is that!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Avery Rome”