Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Avery Rome: Book two...

New trilogy based in the Demonverse!
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: Avery Rome: Book two...

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:40 pm

I don't have the talent to put together a coherent story. That's what the blah, blah, blah was all about. However, if you think there is any merit to the idea, feel free to use any part of it. And by Christmas? You've got to be joking! I couldn't find a pencil and paper by then. Seriously, I haven't written since jounalism in junior college. Back then it was more like projectile vomiting on paper, and rearranging the words to make sense. Couldn't do it then; can't do it now.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:51 pm

I have great faith in you being able to learn to do anything you set your mind to, Ronald.

Korwin
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Korwin » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:22 am

Yay, ist out for pre editing!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:43 pm

I'm probably going to wait until the fifteenth, provided the internet is up and we aren't all too worried about the fighting and murders over the election.

Which, fingers crossed, we won't be seeing.

:)

We don't need that kind of thing, but hey, we also don't get a choice. This one is up to how those on the fringes respond to things. As well as to how bad the choices given for President really are.

Mainly about the people on the street. If shooting starts, it may well grow fast, so keep an eye out while hoping that it's all good.

*I also need the book cover. I'll check on that later.

brainsniffer
Avid Reader

Unread postby brainsniffer » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:02 am

You know - we used to make fun of you guys for George Bush, and then we elected Tony Abbot in Australia and we didn't have the high ground anymore... I think you just Trump'd us.

At least he's smarter than Sarah Palin.

I know he's popular and I know why, I just... so many not so terrible republican and democrats to choose from and this! So glad I'm not over there right now. Stay indoors.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:45 am

I have a book cover.

There are hidden protests and riots all over the country, but nothing big enough to stop me from working. :)

I have a new book idea, but only ten people will enjoy it. :)

DAAgnew
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby DAAgnew » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:43 am

15th was the estimate earlier so we have to fight the shakes and tremors for a few more days.

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:23 am

Just sent off my latest to the editor so I can play for a few days. I'm really pumped about a new Avery book, and I can't wait until the 15th. I hope the story takes some time to let her make some "unclean human" friends in high school before it all goes to pieces. I enjoyed the cat-and-mouse nature of that in the early Keeley books as things were going on and the human kids, most of them, just sailed through their days, oblivious.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Avery Rome”