Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Avery Rome: Book two...

New trilogy based in the Demonverse!
PS Power
Site Admin

Avery Rome: Book two...

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:03 am

"Dragon's Eye"

Rough draft finished. Just sharing, so that people don't think I haven't been working. I know how you all are. *Sigh*

:)

David
Voracious Reader

Re: Avery Rome: Book two...

Unread postby David » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:10 am

Yup, I figured he was taking a break, considering all the posts he's made the last few days. But nope, another new novel.

I wasn't fussed about it though, if any author deserves a vacation it's Dale, and I'm happy I'll have another book to read soon.

Avery kicks posterior.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:14 pm

I'll be starting Cin 3 while editing.

*I AM wondering if I need to sit on some books for a while. Oversaturation of market? I don't know if that will help. It could be I need to branch out harder into other areas/pen names. 80 books from one author is a lot. People could be getting board with what I'm doing.

*Yes, I really CAN write different things, the current lines are themed, however...

addmoreice
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby addmoreice » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:18 pm

cough. cough. litRPG. cough cough.

rockhazard
Avid Reader

Unread postby rockhazard » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:05 am

I'm definitely not tired of the multiverse books. Out of the Woods was pretty engaging for me. However, I seem to have fallen down the rabbit hole with these novels, so I may not be representative of the average reader. From the reactions of some consumers in other media (namely anime), I can see an argument for limiting series length; some people find starting out in a very long ongoing series daunting and off-putting. Of course, there is a counter argument, as some of those series famously run into the hundreds of episodes and are extremely popular (popularity being its own argument).

Personally, I have an unreasonably long wishlist for future multiverse books. Makes me feel like a Baker, which is to say an insufferable taskmaster.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." --Jack Handey
PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:04 am

Board. :)

That was the first thing I noticed when I looked at the page. I must really remember to edit before posting.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:05 am

I worked on editing Dragon's Eye instead of starting Cin book three.

I'll start on that in the morning, If possible.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Avery Rome”