Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Scales: Avery Rome Book 1 Rough draft finished!

New trilogy based in the Demonverse!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PS Power
Site Admin

Scales: Avery Rome Book 1 Rough draft finished!

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:31 pm

I'm going to start the first edit and read through tomorrow. The book should be ready for pre-readers inside five days.

Fingers crossed!

So far I like the new book. It's different than I originally planned for it. Faster paced. :)

Then I'm going to try and have ALL THREE Tony Winters books out for August. (Yay!)

I'm so excited.

David
Voracious Reader

Re: Scales: Avery Rome Book 1 Rough draft finished!

Unread postby David » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:12 pm

Awesome, sounds like a good thing to do on Sunday!

MarciaA
Global Mod

Unread postby MarciaA » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Awe David I thought Dale was posting it was ready!
It does sound awesome!

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:05 am

I like it so far, but I won't be done with my first edit until tomorrow. I keep getting distracted by terrorist events.

I wish I was kidding, but there have been so many of them in the last few weeks that it's actually slowed down my work.

So, if anyone could get with them, and suggest a slowdown on that? Thanks.

:(

I still want to have this out by the end of the month. Then the three Tony books next month. (Probably near the end of the month, given everything.)

Past that? I actually have several book ideas. :) Including a few that people might even want to read.

Mojo
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mojo » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:18 pm

Would love to see a story about the tricksters and what they are all about

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:50 pm

Nah, Dale's characters get abused, they don't go around giving out abuse. It would be all backwards having a trickster as a protagonist... LOL

Unless of course, abusing themselves for the good of creation comes along now and then...

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:07 pm

I've considered a Trickster book, but they live "behind the scenes" so might give away a bit too much.

So I'm leaving that to near the end of the big arc.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:03 am

On Scales: I did a read through out loud and ended up changing a good bit of stuff.

:)

It should read much more smoothly now. (Not that it was horrible before, but each book should be better than the last, if possible, right?)

I should have the cover by late tomorrow or the day after...

So it's coming very soon!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Avery Rome”