Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Naming the Larger Interconnected Multi-Verse?

Forum for the discussion of all things related to The Multiverse (the intermixing of several book worlds). ;)
Forum rules
"With all the cross-reality interactions coming up now, it would make sense to have a "master" spoiler thread.

The rules are basically that the thread can contain spoilers for any P.S. Power book in the larger interconnected multi-verse (which really should get some kind of name) that is available on amazon. (So excluding books that are currently in "public" editing, but everything else is fair game)." ~ qHnED7SnYgQs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MasterfulZora
Intermediate Reader

Naming the Larger Interconnected Multi-Verse?

Unread postby MasterfulZora » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:42 am

With the 'Allies & Adversary's' arc of the Interconnected Multi-verse novels universes feeling like it's on its way, and the interactivity between dimensions likely to take the core story-line and run with the characters developments, weaving them into a beautiful and cohesive Thing that allows all the characters we love to coexist and have impact... It's probably time to finally name the space we enjoy.

This Topic space is to provide us somewhere to brainstorm names for the Interconnected Multi-verse and furnish our understanding of the concept of this Interconnected Multi-verse in an attempt to both name, and increase our appreciation of just how awesome the thing and thoughts creating, and created by these novels is.

With the idea of this space set out, here is my name for the Interconnected Multi-verse that i finally managed to condense into a word.

The Nexus ~ Which I interpret as as a 'Space' or a 'Concept' rather than a 'Location' or 'Object', where everything exists near but not necessarily within, an edge-less place where interconnections, links and interactions are increasingly frequent the closer you get to a chosen origin or center.

Please let me know what you think of my idea, add your own names, and discuss how you interpret and enjoy the Interconnected Multi-verse.

Also, for reference the name I suggested is set at size 120 to make it stand out without being overwhelming, sticking to this should keep things tidy and make finding the names easier should there be a few.

"It functionally has no energy cost, which yes, means that it's violating the laws of physics, but don't let it get to you. They do that here, from time to time." —Ken

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Discussions of The Multiverse”