Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Multiversal Characters

Forum for the discussion of all things related to The Multiverse (the intermixing of several book worlds). ;)
Forum rules
"With all the cross-reality interactions coming up now, it would make sense to have a "master" spoiler thread.

The rules are basically that the thread can contain spoilers for any P.S. Power book in the larger interconnected multi-verse (which really should get some kind of name) that is available on amazon. (So excluding books that are currently in "public" editing, but everything else is fair game)." ~ qHnED7SnYgQs
PS Power
Site Admin

Re: Multiversal Characters

Unread postby PS Power » Sat May 06, 2017 4:17 pm

Because she wasn't named. Sorry, I should have made that clearer.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat May 06, 2017 4:19 pm

Oh, hey...

Ethyl Welk Vernor (From Gwen Farris. Every book.)
Ethyl Welk (new premier of Austra Dragon Queen)

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sat May 06, 2017 4:22 pm

Darren has NOT shown up in Dead End as a named character. In my head cannon, he simply might not be dead yet. :) If you are keeping to ONLY what's in the written and published books, then that one isn't certain at all.

DAAgnew
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby DAAgnew » Sun May 07, 2017 7:16 am

Evelyn Hernandez was described as a space marine actress and one of the Vampires Human Zack took into the mall during the hostage situation. I think she was also the one that cleared the machine guns used to trap the node when they retreated afterwards. Just not named.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Sun May 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Except that happened in the wrong world?

:)

That IS the Vampire I was thinking of, but she's in Other Places, not Alternate Places... (I think.)

DAAgnew
Intermediate Reader

Unread postby DAAgnew » Mon May 08, 2017 1:05 am

could be, my memory is pretty much shot, so I was basing it on if Eve were both Eve's they had to cross worlds. Still one plus is I can read the same books over and over since they blur fast enough and save lots of money on adding new authors now.

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon May 08, 2017 5:06 am

One of the issues for me, personally is that I have about 30% more material than you have gotten to see. Some of it was in the false start category. (I have four books with about thirty or forty thousand words written that I just abandoned and started over.)

So that information doesn't count, but I recall having written it anyway. (There is more than that, but I got rid of a lot of it over the years, so I don't have it now.)

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Mon May 08, 2017 6:22 pm

Yeah, AP Eve in the AP books was just an actress reference Cavendish went to high school with her, when Cavendish met Other Eve the snowflake.

That said, alternate Eve does show up again later, in one of the other series, and does assist in some mall related hijinks. I can't remember whose series it was though, it was either Avery, Will, Cin or... one of the others. It didn't name her though, just said she looked like Eve the vampire but was just a normal human when one of those was traveling around the alternate places earth.

Sorry, I've slept a lot since I read it, just can't remember the book, but it wasn't AP 4, I remember that much.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Discussions of The Multiverse”