Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

The "Website Issues / Needs" Forum

This forum is to be used by members / visitors to the PS Power Forum to report issues with the website - Main Site, Forum, Wiki, and Blog. Can also be used to make suggestions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

The "Website Issues / Needs" Forum

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:36 pm

Hello All,

This forum is to be used by visitors and members of the site to report issues that they are seeing or experiencing on any part of the site. While there are many parts of the site that are still in progress, I believe that function issues are pretty well under control and I'm mostly working on aesthetics now.

If you have any recommendations of things that you'd like to see added to any part of the website, you can request those here as well. Please keep in mind that not all suggestions are feasible and Dale and I have the final say in what does (or doesn't) make it onto the site.

Any questions about this new forum or how to use it, can be addressed by replying to this topic.

As always, thanks for reading Dale's books! :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Website Issues / Needs”