Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Steve York?

Demons, Vampires, Werewolves.. oh my!
Pyottl
Intermediate Reader

Re: Steve York?

Unread postby Pyottl » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:44 am

Who knows? Might be a comment on being pushed into that situation instead of the protagonist creating the situation were death-by-hands was necessary; eg. actio vs reactio.

But I agree, novels "by committee" usually don't work out too well. That being said, I read a lot lately were I desperately wished the author had gotten some more feedback ^^

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Keeley Thomson”