Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

Sparks Nevada is REAL!

Demons, Vampires, Werewolves.. oh my!
lenoirdenantes
Intermediate Reader

Re: Sparks Nevada is REAL!

Unread postby lenoirdenantes » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:21 am

Looks like the school has been chosen.

willallen
Avid Reader

Unread postby willallen » Sat May 30, 2015 10:05 pm

Well, I just spent a week in Oregon and then down in Nevada. Went through Sparks several times. A suburb of Reno, but don't let them hear you say that. I feel like I've been on the PS Powers locations tour.

Also got to visit Virginia City, in the mountains outside Carson City and site of the famous Comstock Lode gold mine. I didn't see any brothels but then I am pretty clueless and I know they are out there. Probably just discrete. Or my eyesight isn't what it used to be. Probably that second one.

Mark
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mark » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:12 am

Really? No one cares about the super genius boy in that school near Sparks who built a working fusion device?

PS Power
Site Admin

Unread postby PS Power » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:58 am

It isn't that hard to make fusion reactors. Even really good ones. The hard part is getting around the Men in Black.

I've said too much!

Never mind. Nothing to see here!

RyanM
Voracious Reader

Unread postby RyanM » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:46 am

There are instructions to be found online for how to make a fusion reactor, but you have to go through various organizations to get approval for safety reasons. It's really nothing more than a science experiment and teaching tool as the reactor that's creates consumes more energy than it outputs.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Keeley Thomson”