Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

"Demon Bait" Release Link

Demons, Vampires, Werewolves.. oh my!
iamentropy
Early Reader

Re: "Demon Bait" Release Link

Unread postby iamentropy » Sat May 31, 2014 9:58 pm

I just received the broadcast e-mail and picked it up - YAY, something new to read tomorrow!

ArgyrosfeniX
Site Admin

Best Ways to Help Spread the News...

Unread postby ArgyrosfeniX » Sat May 31, 2014 10:39 pm

Hello All,

Just thought I'd mention that the best way to help Dale sell books is through word of mouth. Either in person, or by social media.

For instance:

SP32-20140531-223157.png
SP32-20140531-223157.png (147.04 KiB) Viewed 5407 times

I'm sure that Dale will appreciate everything that you can do to help out. The more we help, the more he has time to write books instead of trying to promote the ones he's already written. :mrgreen:

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

. Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live. ~ Jean Cocteau
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:57 am

WAIT A MINUTE!!! Conclusion??? No no no no no!!! Must be a mistake, a misprint, a misunderstanding something... it's it's the conclusion to this arc. Yeah, that's it, just the conclusion to this arc. Right, right? Waaahhh. Waaahhh.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
Korwin
Voracious Reader

Unread postby Korwin » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:26 am

It's as I feared!The ending of the book sounded very 'The End'ish.

David
Voracious Reader

Unread postby David » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:23 am

Well I have hope of seeing more of Keeley, but most likely as a secondary character. I believe he has mor story plans for that world... Not sure how happy about that I am, Keeley is one of my favorite, if disturbing, characters. But if her story is done...

John Baughn
Voracious Reader

Unread postby John Baughn » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Got mine!!!

Keels is back in glasses too!!!!!

TO DEFEND: THIS IS THE PACT.
BUT WHEN LIFE LOSES ITS VALUE,
AND IS TAKEN FOR NAUGHT--
THEN THE PACT IS, TO AVENGE.
---Taarna
Hokonoso
Avid Reader

Unread postby Hokonoso » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:25 am

Well hopefully there will be a new Zack book at some point since it didn't say conclusion even tho that arc is over... Loved this book, read it 3 times cause I have issues and not much else to do. Also hope Eve and Troy become vampires before the year is out so we can see how their personalities change. Really wanna know what goes through Troy's head when he no longer is a slave since dying and becoming a vampire would technically break his link to Finias.

Mark
Avid Reader

Unread postby Mark » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 am

Maybe if we beg hard enough Dale will give us more Keeley latter. We still have Hally at summer camp (with a fairly strong hint about "Ellen"), and an Eve trilogy to look forward to. Also a smutty Kaitlyn stand alone (if Maria Ward does well, maybe?).

I'd personally like to see Keeley pick up several years latter in a non YA format. Either as a stand alone or a second arc.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Keeley Thomson”