Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

The Keeley Pals Summer Series! (No, it won't be called that)

Demons, Vampires, Werewolves.. oh my!
Kat
Voracious Reader

Re: The Keeley Pals Summer Series! (No, it won't be called t

Unread postby Kat » Thu May 28, 2015 3:37 pm

A question...is it possible for you to maybe insert a button on your website so people get an eMail when a new book comes out?
Maybe place easily visible links in goodreads and amazon to your own website if that's permitted. Idk, maybe there's a rule against that, but honestly it took me months to find your website, mostly because I just typed 'Power' and 'book'....which is hardly the right way to find your site.

Anyway, it's true that I read a lot more than most other people. At least two books a month if it's summer and I have other things to do in my free time. The other nine tenths of the year I usually read between 1 and 5 books a week. During vacations when the weather is bad that can turn into 15.

But, yes, after I read the first couple of Thor books (following the links from goodreads which I found after I read some stupid bible thumper mom's rant about the Keeley books her daughter was reading and got curious just what on earth got that woman so riled up) I assumed there wouldn't be any more until, about a year later, I went through some authors I liked on amazon and found loads of new P.S.Power books...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Keeley Thomson”