Hello,

We've had a recent spat of Russian spambots to our little website. It added several dozen spam accounts to the site and caused all kinds of wonderful havoc. Because of this, we're shutting down the Registration for the website for a while to stop the bots from doing what they're been doing. I also deleted a LOT of accounts that I believed to be part of the tsunami. If I inadvertently deleted your account, please forgive me and contact me to let me know. We'll get you back onsite asap.

Best wishes everyone!

Brent / Argy / ArgyrosfeniX

My favorite Greater Demon

Demons, Vampires, Werewolves.. oh my!
Ronald Dukarski
Voracious Reader

Re: My favorite Greater Demon

Unread postby Ronald Dukarski » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Yeah, but Dale left us with a great deal of mistrust between them. And a five man booty quest for Keeley starting with Zack. And since demons can feel what they want, what will Zack and Keeley want to feel about each other in the future? Dale didn't really give us a clue yet. If Keeley were human, she might fall into the "first experience" paradigm. And Zack might have found his soul mate. But those scenarios are too cliche for Dale. So where does that leave us? Waiting for the next book.

Love isn't blind-it's retarded. Charley Harper

In life, being dead, kind of means you lost. Tor

Don't drink the water, fish f**k in it. W. C. Fields
jjmcafee
Avid Reader

Re: My favorite Greater Demon

Unread postby jjmcafee » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:49 am

returning to the original topic, I have to go with Zach being my personal favorite demon. If he continues on the current road with the space time fighting technique there will be few others that could take him. There are possibilities with Keeley but now Zach has made her start over by killing her and freeing all her slaves. Can't wait to see how all this turns out.

Never try to out stubborn a cat. Robert Heinlein

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Keeley Thomson”